Hello everyone! I originally posted this on calamity's event idea post but I'm not even sure if its being reviewed anymore so I decided to post here and see if you guys like it so I can present it to the SMT and/or Event team. First I want to see if you guys enjoy the idea and if you guys want you can give me feedback and ideas to make this event more enjoyable.

Event Name: Hostage Siege Event

Event Details / Rules: 

Have you ever wanted To Play Rainbow 6 Siege but don't want to leave your amazing RP server behind? Well now you can! This is how it works:

2 teams will face off in an event to retrieve or to defend the hostage(s) either to their safety or to their doom depending on the last team standing!

One area of the map will be on lock down (preferably a mutli-level building or a building with man rooms) by our local police force who wish not to partake in the event but still wants to roleplay outside the building or area to keep civilians out of the area.

Once the are is on lock down that is when we split up the remaining people who wants to be in the event into 2  even teams

Team 1 will be your Terrorist team and Team 2 will be your Counter-Terrorist 

Team 1 will have 2 minutes to prepare before Team 2 enters the area to retire the hostage(s). The can move the hostage(s) around to any pacific area until the 2 minute time is up. Once 2 minutes are up the hostage must stay in their place regardless where they are. (as long as their not in a sit) At this point Team 2 has to push in and cannot remain outside the area, so if someone wants to be a sniper they have to move in aswell just like the character Glaz does in R6S. Team 2 has to get the hostage before 5 minutes are up after the 2 minute grace period starts. If they fail to escourt the hostage out of the area and into safety in said time Team 2 loses and Team 1 wins.

Simple as that.

Rules:

No Prop blocking. Combat healing is allowed; however, there can only be one healer (AKA Doctor) on each team to reheal everyone, everyone else cannot reheal. 1 life only, once your dead your out of the event. Ill let the admins decide if building a base is allowed; if building is allowed you cannot build after the 2 minutes grace period. NO KILLING THE DAMN HOSTAGES!!!! Hostages can be in godmode or given alot of health.  CC's are allowed unless if event team wants to set everyone to just one class that's fine too. No miniguns, phaser weapons, or 1-shot weapons, melee is allowed. if building in the area is allowed then EMPs are allowed. No explosives. Gas, smoke, flash ect. is allowed. if the admins wants to change or add some rules I'm fine with it aslong as the event details are still the same.

Is the Event Mainly for (Gov, Crim, or Both?): Both

Thank you for considering my event idea.

☞ó ͜つò☞ 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓽𝓸𝓷

• Like 1

Sorry for my late response, this is a amazing idea! I will have someone look into someone building this / making it happen! Thank you so much for the Idea!

• Like 1

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support