Inmate Suggestion - Accepted - Accepted - In Progress - Completed

Lime King

What you want to see? -  Escape Artist Inmate class that spawns with a lockpick 

Why should we add it? -  give more RP to inmates and DOC 

What are the advantages of having this? -  First of all the  big change would be for the secret tunnel in DOC to be changed to a lockpicked door versus anyone being able to open it (besides gov) Make the entrance a gov owned door that way it must be lockpicked. Make the escape artist have a lockpick to assist inmates in escaping. Because anytime there are inmates on they try to escape immediately because they can just open the escape route. 

Who is it mainly for? - Inmates and DOC 

Links to any content -  N/A

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

• Head Admin
3 hours ago, Lime King said:

What you want to see? -  Escape Artist Inmate class that spawns with a lockpick 

Why should we add it? -  give more RP to inmates and DOC 

What are the advantages of having this? -  First of all the  big change would be for the secret tunnel in DOC to be changed to a lockpicked door versus anyone being able to open it (besides gov) Make the entrance a gov owned door that way it must be lockpicked. Make the escape artist have a lockpick to assist inmates in escaping. Because anytime there are inmates on they try to escape immediately because they can just open the escape route. 

Who is it mainly for? - Inmates and DOC 

Links to any content -  N/A

+support i feel it brings more rp for doc and as an ex prison officer inmates do craft lockpics etc so it would bring some more rp maybe lock it to level 40-50 so new players dont abuse it and add a rule of 15 mins per escape attempt with lockpick

• Like 1

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

43 minutes ago, [PoliceRP]King said:

+Support 

Seems Fun

and much better than inmates just opening the hatch to leave at anytime

exSCU High Command |exSPRT SSGT| exSTATE LT |exPD MAJ| exFBI SSA|ex UMC Level 1 | Current PD SGT MAJ| USMS| FBI  | HRT| State Police|

22 hours ago, Tactical said:

+support i feel it brings more rp for doc and as an ex prison officer inmates do craft lockpics etc so it would bring some more rp maybe lock it to level 40-50 so new players dont abuse it and add a rule of 15 mins per escape attempt with lockpick

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

+support

This would be cool

If this is added, it would be a good idea to make it so you can only get on the job if there’s DOC on so there is no abusing it. 

I'm back

$427 Donated

I'm not gonna be as active as I was before

On 8/20/2021 at 8:16 AM, Sourg said:

+Support

As someone who has been in DOC. I think this addition could add lots more new RP scenarios.

I think the class should be Gold+ though.

agree with sourg on this +support

That bald Aussie Guy

On 8/18/2021 at 2:52 PM, Tactical said:

Yes yes and triple.yes

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

On 8/19/2021 at 4:52 AM, Tactical said:

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...