nightsoil | Global LOA

nightsoil

Nightsoil it was an honor to have you in our branch, best of luck with your future endeavors and I hope you come back one day. 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

o7
Nightsoil, it's been an honor to work alongside you. I respect your amazing accomplishments and the effort it took to get you there. Thank you.

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

I'm gonna be honest, you were one of the coolest CMD/ET member i have seen. You're gonna be missed. making me sad bro!
Best of luck to all your future endeavors man.  😞

Edited by xX_Assassin_Xx

|| Deputy Chief Of Security || Security OFTO || A1 LT WENDIGO || Former Delta-5 WO || Former Delta-5 DHRO || Former Delta-5 FTO || Former GT4 VALI || Former RRH Echo 45 || S.T.A.R.S || S.T.A.R.S  || Mr. Golf

NOOOOOOOOOOO you were the one that promoted mutiple times and and helped me so much in security !! YOU WILL BE MISSED!!!!1 nooioooooo

There are two kinds of people in this life: Those who walk into a room and say, “Well, here I am!” And those who walk in and say, “Ahh, there you are.”

Damn, shame to see you go ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------.

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png