FusionThunder's Juggernaut Application

FusionThunder

1. What is your in-game name?: FusionThunder

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:246681057

3. Current Rank in Security: SM

4. Time on the server: 2 Weeks playtime roughly but started late June

5. Current level: 55

6. On a scale from 1 - 10, how active are you?:  8-9. im on quite alot but it will drop to 5-6 or so once school starts

7. Do you have any active strikes on the roster?: none

8. Which command members gave you permission to apply?: Georgie and AsheFox

9. Have you read the Juggernaut section of the SOP?: Yes

10. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?: I Understand abusing will result in loss of the job

10. Why do you think you deserve access to the  Security Juggernaut Job? (125+ WORDS): Overtime, I have put more and more effort into security in an effort to move up. I have achieved SM SFTO and PWD and i intend to keep climbing in order to help keep Security a great branch. Recently though. the weapons i have been given have proven to be a far cry from other branches in my hands and i would like to be able to have the juggernaut job in order to be an effective combatant when things get crazy. I would like to be on the frontlines helping keep LCZ safe and under control. If i am given Juggernaut i will have the ability to access great weaponry such as the Nova and M60 Machine gun to keep the Mingy D Class under control. I have often also seen a problem where if i wanted better weaponry i would have to flag onto wardens and this would create the problem of my inability to help the enlisted with protocol calling. With juggernaut i could have the best of both worlds in great weapons, and the ability to call protocols.

11. Which weapon in the Juggernaut load-out would you use to hit a D-Class in the middle of a crowd and how would you ensure to hit your mark?: In a crowd i would tap fire with the m60 at head level to ensure i have accurate aim and i dont risk putting more bullets into other people.

• Like 2

spacer.png

Accepted!

Request tags in discord and ask a member of HCMD or Admin+ to WL you to the job!

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

• Chief_ locked this topic