Should I be Admin?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Slick

What is your steam name?: [GL]Slick

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:445471965

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I'm currently staff on here, I have been an Admin on here before, I have been an Admin on Imperial RP, and I have been a Moderator on Military RP all in the Gaminglight community

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Roughly March of 2019

What date did you make your forums account? June 24th of 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Senior Moderator

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2573408846

Have you donated? Yes for platinum, a CC spot, and printers

What rank are you applying for? Admin

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Eternity-Owner, Mikey-Head Admin, Max-Head Admin, Zerg-Super Admin, Drippy-Super Admin

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I deserve this rank because I am a very hardworking person and I want to be able to help the server out more by being able to help staff that are lower than me with things that require an Admin+. This would also give me permission to crack down on rules breakers easier. If they break a simple, obvious rule I am allowed to warn them which can be easier than trying to find evidence in logs depending on what it is. I do not record so some things are hard to prove and make it very difficult.  As I said above I have been an Admin on here before I'm currently and Senior Moderator, I have been an Admin on Imperial RP, and a Moderator on Military RP before it was shut down. As of right now I'm not going to lie I am a little bit lower on activity than I have been over the summer but that is because of school. However that does not stop me from hitting my requirements of 20+ sits a week. So far I have not missed a week even with school and sports. Last week I had around 50 sits and was an honorable mention for staff of the week. I also am very active on the forums, discord, and I am in the Teamspeak whenever I am on the sever. I have held the rank on Senior Moderator for over a month as well (since July 3rd). I have only 3 warns and they are all from when I first started playing. I have not had a warn in over 2 or 3 years. I believe me to be trustworthy because of how far I've gotten in staff before and I have held high positions RP wise in other servers. In Imperial RP I reached the rank of 31st Commander. In Military RP I reached the rank of Air Force Major. And on this server I have reached the rank of DAD in FBI. I believe I am a very approachable and nice person and always make myself available to those who need it whether it's help I game or just need to talk about IRL things. Thank you for taking your time to review this application have a good day!

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? If someone is Mass Rdming I would claim the ticket and bring them to a roof. I would tell the person who got reported why he is here and I would then get the person who made the report side. I would ask them if he has evidence and if he says no I would check logs to see how many people have been killed. I would then ask the person who got reported what happened and why he killed x amount of people. If all he does is curse at me I would gag and mute him and then warn him and ban him for 5 days like the staff handbook says.

17. These questions are only for people applying for Admin/Senior Admin/Super Admin:

-What would you do if you think a player is an alt account? I would notify other staff but not the player and I would search for proof and if I find some I would make a ban request in discord for SMT to ban the user

-What would you do if a player is threating to chargeback? I would collect evidence and show it to SMT for the players punishment.

-A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging? I would tp all of the family to me and I would tell them to stop minging however if they didn't stop I would jail the people that are breaking the rules and tell them to do !motd. Then I would say after the jail if you continue to break rules you will be further punished.

-How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to? (Don't answer with "I know everything!") I would ask in Admin chat for help on the situation and then learn what to do.

Imperial RP GM Admin

31st Commander

-Support

Good guy, just inactive; needs to improve activity

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

+Support

I believe this man is one of the most qualified individuals I have seen in my entire life. I would love for you to be a new addition to the Staff Team and possibly even given a Management position on this server.

Best regards,

Yours truly,

Loved by all,

Treated as a good by all,

Jewlover123

• Dislike 1

12 minutes ago, [GL] Icy said:

I would love for you to be a new addition to the Staff Team

he is already staff 

Have not really seen you extremely active enough for admin 

Nice dude 

Chill 

exSCU High Command |exSPRT SSGT| exSTATE LT |exPD MAJ| exFBI SSA|ex UMC Level 1 | Current PD SGT MAJ| USMS| FBI  | HRT| State Police|

+Support

- mature

- friendly

- has been Senior Mod for a while

- good app

- i see you more active than some admins, i dont understand why people are overexaggerating this.

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

Sorry slick but I know I’m on LOA but before hand I never saw you on. I’m coming back but I really haven’t seen you in RP In a bit. The Activity kills bro for promotions. 
-support

Police RP Moderator | GG4 Family Owner | 500$ Donator Gang  | PD Supervisor | FBI PA |

SWAT SPC

On 8/18/2021 at 1:15 AM, King _ said:

-Support

Your a Chill Guy slick but your activity really kills this app I can’t rely on you as an admin if your not Active get more active then I’ll +

good luck

PD LT l SCU CSM RIP l FBI SAIC l USMS SVSA l HRT SSC l Dispatcher l SS SSA l State Senior Trooper l DOC SNR CO l EMS LT l RRU SRRM l SCO19 DS l ex senior moderator l Event Team

Have The Best Day You Possibly Can 

-Deathboy 

On 8/18/2021 at 6:58 PM, Snuts said:

+Support

- mature

- friendly

- has been Senior Mod for a while

- good app

- i see you more active than some admins, i dont understand why people are overexaggerating this.

EMS Deputy (LC) | Founder of Diamond Dogs (2018) | Former FBI SAIC | 5 Year Community Member | Former Admin |

On 8/18/2021 at 6:58 PM, Snuts said:

True, but still needs to be more active if he’s trying to get promoted to admin - just because other admins aren’t as active doesn’t make that a standard

Everything else is good except the activity 

Other than that great candidate but again, activity needs to be a bit more before I give this a +

I'm back

$427 Donated

I'm not gonna be as active as I was before

-Support

Inactive

listed Eternity as "Owner"

Edited by [GL] Dark

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

On 8/17/2021 at 1:18 PM, Vader said:

-Support

You havent been that active that lately so if you get more active i will +Support next time.

| PD CPT | S.W.A.T SFC, FTO, Sharpshooter | EMS EMT | SCU CPL | Dispatch | SS SO |

| UMC LVL.3 | Senior Moderator |

-Support

I haven't seen you on in weeks.

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team