Wocky's/jlattal's ban appeal for gaminglight imperial RP- Denied

jlattal

1. Steam Name: jlattal is my display and lattal18 is my username

2. Ingame Name: Wocky

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:0:580943921

4. Ban Length: permanent 

5. Admin that Banned you: it doesnt say who banned me.

6. Reason for Ban: Mass racism     NCWS       LTAP       KTAP       NITRP

7. Dispute: first of all i would like to apologize i know i have been foolish and immature but since then ive grown up ive gotten a job and alot of stuff has happened and im not like my old self. and i also think this ban in kinda unfair. the mass racism was from a song i played while i was hot mic'ing and i never ltap'd i think that admin had no clue what was going on especially because he didnt put his name on the ban and that was the first time i nitrp of that day and i have no clue what NCWS means so im not sure what to apologize for but again i have changed and i would like one more chance to redeem myself and join back on the server because i truly do miss it aswell as the community of gl. please dont ignore this and please take this into consideration, -wocky

53 minutes ago, Jaeger. said:

-Support
- I Believe you have been given way to many chances already.
- All Your bans are serious bans from imperialRP.

81372d4e617c1a1a862031ac03dbcb4c.png

I agree with Jaeger you have been given enough chances to change your behaviour and you obviously haven't so its going to be a -support for me   

| EX Army HC for Imperial | EX DT SNR CMDR |  EX IC VCMDR SEV|
| EX Imperial Head Admin  | 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 |

• Head of Staff
1 minute ago, River said:

I agree with Jaeger you have been given enough chances to change your behaviour and you obviously haven't so its going to be a -support for me   

I agree with River and Jaeger. -Support

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

4 hours ago, Jaeger. said:

-Support

-Also every time you come back on the server you do minge a lot, including just killing sf and stealing ties, which if you were serious about coming back you would of at least taken your chances serious

6 hours ago, Jaeger. said:

-Support

-Support for me as well

"Even the good leaders make poor decisions, it's the best leaders that take responsibility for them." - Kratos

8 hours ago, Jaeger. said:

-Support

-Support for not only these reasons but also due to the fact you have been involved with player targeting many times and all my experiences with you while I have been staff has been negative. If you wanted to be on the server you should have improved a ping time ago. 

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

i believe you guys are begin too harsh but i truly have changed and matured and am not like my old self and wish you guys would understand that but i also understand why you guys believe ive gotten more than enough times to prove myself but this time i really have changed

10 hours ago, Jaeger. said:

-Support

Serious bans are taken into account and you do have a couple of them (2 of them being by SMT) Yes I believe in second chances but I simply dont know what's stopping you from MRDMing or minging again. I dont think your ban should be permanent but I also dont believe you should be unbanned right now