NCO APPLICATION

Ken_kaneki_arts

What is your in game name? BT

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:532999410

What is your current rank? PFC

How much time do you currently have on the server? Its says 6 days in the server but i spend 20 or 17 hours a day

How long have you been in Nova? 2 or 3 weeks idk

How will you assist Nova with this rank? i will try my best to assist Nova with this rank and try to help the enlisted Nova Troopers if they have any questions about the Regiment

Why do you want to become an NCO?  I would like to be an NCO because i want to make nova better for everyone

Do you have any experience leading / being an NCO? yes i do I only been nco once on a server that i dont remember because it was years ago but ik how to lead people when on a event

What is the purpose/duty of an NCO? The purpose of being a NCO is to be a inspiration to the lower ranks and hosting 3 tryouts weekly and always hitting ur quota on time

+Support

-Has been in nova for a while.
-Knows how to lead in certain situations
-Is very active

+/- Support

Application is a little short but would still be a very good addition to to Nova

• Thanks 1

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

-Support

-Application is short

-This application shows almost no effort put into it judging by the fact you didn’t even check roster for your official join date 

-I have seen some leading from you but not enough

-You just rejoined Nova after leaving for the second time. I don’t feel like you should be trusted with this position.

Edited by Xenozz
Had to change +Support to -Support
  • Like 1

Former Nova Vice Commander
toki GIF

9 hours ago, Coconut Boy said:

+Support

-Is very active

+/- Support

Application is a little short but would still be a very good addition to to Nova

+SUPPORT
Your application might seem a little short, but I think you have the right idea of what is expected of an NCO, and will do fine if you are accepted.

• Thanks 1

Crow

Former: Havoc Vice Commander | Eighth Brother | Purge HVYTO COL | ST SCTL CPT | IC SSE SGT | SubLT
200.gif

On 8/17/2021 at 1:52 PM, Coconut Boy said:

+Support

-Is very active

+/- Support

14 hours ago, Crowww said:

+SUPPORT
Your application might seem a little short, but I think you have the right idea of what is expected of an NCO, and will do fine if you are accepted.

• Like 1

On 8/17/2021 at 5:50 PM, LuckyDucky said:

+Support 

-Been in Nova for a while.

-Extremely Active

-Knows how to deal with certain situations

-Would be a really good addition

This guy deserves NCO, seen him guard bridge checkpoint and other guarding places for multiple hours, he is really showing effort and doing a great job

Former Grand Admiral Thrawn and the only High Sovereign ever

457598046_gifgit(2).gif.5e63b70d588d20f44f10999c710e83e0.gif

• Drippy locked this topic