General Suggestion - SCP 035/8286 to use donor Items - Denied

[GL] Fryingpan36

Post name: “General Suggestion - SCP 035/8286 to use donor Items”

What are you suggesting? -  That SCP 035 and SCP 8286 are allowed all donor items.

How would this change better the server? - By allowing SCP 035 and SCP 8286 to use weapons like knifes and longbows it should encourage more money spent and give SCP 8286 and 035 a chance to fight MTF the same way they do. (it can give them a chance to fight if there swep doesn't Register)

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - No not really assuming that they use the weapons the same as regular people there should be no disadvantages. 

Who would this change mostly benefit? - SCPs

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -N/A

Edited by [GL] Fryingpan36

But they are allowed to use them already?

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Yato Sensei said:

But they are allowed to use them already?

Fairly certain they aren't. I think they can if they make it to an armory tho

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

7 minutes ago, Ya Boi Sawrunner said:

Fairly certain they aren't. I think they can if they make it to an armory tho

Ohh you are right.

- Support

Doesn't make sense. I don't see an SCP using a knife/shield/candy cane or whatever when they have access to guns.

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Yato Sensei said:

Ohh you are right.

- Support

Doesn't make sense. I don't see an SCP using a knife/shield/candy cane or whatever when they have access to guns.

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

On 8/17/2021 at 3:50 AM, Yato Sensei said:

- Support

Current:

A new story rises from the ashes

Former:

MTF Nu-7 SFTO & 2LT | D5 PVT | CI PFC | Moderator

+Support

I agree, SCP-035 has to ADVERT out loud that he is leaving his own cell, and nobody is realizing the fact that it is nearly impossible for him to reach armory because he only has 500 health and no weapon. i think it would make is a little bit more fair, even though MTF would still have the large advantage here.

• 2 weeks later...