096 Suggestion - Denied

SnarledBison

What are you suggesting? - Changing 096's face timer back to 1 second.

How would this change better the server? - It would make 096 an actual threat like in the lore instead of an actual joke like in the server where people can start directly at the face and just look away. It would also make it to where MTF would actually have to strategize to get him bagged instead of just mindlessly walking up to them.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - 096 would be more powerful therefore making him harder to RC.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - 096 players

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

8 minutes ago, ripjaw56789 said:

-support

I would rather go with 2 seconds, not 1. Especially because its a roll off to bag him and if you lose you die 😕

While you aren't wrong 

096 literally has to depend on luck to kill. Which I dont think is fun at all. 

2 seconds is still FAR more than enough time to look away and that change would be useless hell 1 second might be too much. 

I personally like the idea of 096 being seen in any amount of time gives reason for death. Plus its not overpowered just make a bind that says /site 096 is breached or something. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

7 hours ago, recon said:

+ Support

SCP-096 right now is very weak. This little buff could help it a lot.

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

On 8/16/2021 at 11:05 PM, ripjaw56789 said:

-support

I would rather go with 2 seconds, not 1. Especially because its a roll off to bag him and if you lose you die 😕

I mean I thought SCP-096 was supposed to be enraged if you look at his face at all. Not just for a certain timer of 3 or 2 seconds, 1 is even being generous. Also the roll off to RC him isn't that big of a problem because MTF can get multiple assists against 096's 1 roll.

On 8/18/2021 at 3:33 AM, Crusader said:

I mean I thought SCP-096 was supposed to be enraged if you look at his face at all. Not just for a certain timer of 3 or 2 seconds, 1 is even being generous. Also the roll off to RC him isn't that big of a problem because MTF can get multiple assists against 096's 1 roll.

+support 

YOURLOCALBALDMAN.

8 minutes ago, DimWitt said:

I would suggest that it be 2 sec that way everyone has a fair chance and 096 can have fun as well

1 second is already fair MTF would just have to work together to figure out where 096 is then slowly approach to make sure they don't see. All it takes is a bit more strategy than it does now.

• Like 1

On 8/16/2021 at 11:05 PM, ripjaw56789 said:

-support

Former: O5-10 "The Mad General" / SCP-RP Head Admin / CI 2LT / Security CPT

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly I think it should be instantly. And if that seems too exploitable just make it a higher level requirement. ALSO in lore SCP-096 is an ALPHA priority meaning if he breaches he is the FIRST thing on MTFs to do list. Right now he is just weak as fuck.

+SUPPORT

Former: CI 2LT Dees | CI RnD SVA Dees 

GL: Former Senior Mod | SCP LEVEL 100 GANG 💪

• 2 weeks later...

-support

The initial reason this timer was added is because of Gmod being Gmod you often can’t tell where someone was looking and so people would be looking at the floor and get killed by 096 and would call a fail-rp sit.

THE BEST AMPHIBIAN

Custom Classes | Cybernetic Protective Unit Owner | A Normal D-Class Owner

• 1 month later...
On 9/20/2021 at 10:14 AM, islandtoad said:

-support

The initial reason this timer was added is because of Gmod being Gmod you often can’t tell where someone was looking and so people would be looking at the floor and get killed by 096 and would call a fail-rp sit.

what this guy said!

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Right now, SCP-096 is only strong for surprises around doors. Even then, THREE whole seconds. By that time, they've already turned around, ran up to you and posted their RC binds. What about making it so that if your body is even facing 096 for 1 second, if you're in the HCZ with him, he rages. But anywhere else, it's 2-3 seconds. Or maybe if he's in voice chat range and you even glance at him? Idk. There's plenty of ways we can buff 096 without making it hard. He's sorta' pretty bad. That whole thing with "Bursts of rage only last X minutes" is pretty funny, considering they don't last more than 15 seconds at most.

+Support

On 8/17/2021 at 12:05 AM, ripjaw56789 said:

-support

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

• 2 months later...