Crazyhorses sorry note/ ban appeal

Crazyhorse

Steam Name: Crazyhorse

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:5842564

Ingame Name: Cant Remember

Ban Length: Permaban

Admin that Banned you: Ethics Commitee - on Behalf of Cloaker

Reason for Ban: Racism | Mass Server Disrespect | Player Disrespect | NITRP | Prop Abuse | Mic Spam - Behalf of Cloaker

Dispute: As long as i can remember, i have probably done all of those bad things above, i don't expect an unban. it would be a nice fresh start to a great server.  I used to be a mean peice of garbage and was very selfish and greedy, but ever since i took a long break from games, i have been a different, happier person. before i used to pull others down so i could get up, now i have changed. i would hopefully like to become apart of the staff team aswell, as i have previously been a admin for Icefuse.net CityRP. I am Truely sorry for what i did and am hoping for forgiveness. god has recently turned my whole life around. i am a whole new person and would love to play on this amazing one of a kind server again!

This was a great apology down from the bottom of my heart for talking bad to other people, being racist and a whole bunch of other things

i am truely sorry if this gets denied because this will be the last of you seeing me.

+Support

this was a well written ban appeal and its nice to see that you admit your mistakes and want a second chance. in my opinion it does not hurt to unban you and let you play on the server once again. I understand the feeling of regret and i honestly do not know why you did these things but owning up to them and wanting to change for the better is a great idea and i think you should be unbanned.

~ Snuts

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

26 minutes ago, Snuts said:

+Support

this was a well written ban appeal and its nice to see that you admit your mistakes and want a second chance. in my opinion it does not hurt to unban you and let you play on the server once again. I understand the feeling of regret and i honestly do not know why you did these things but owning up to them and wanting to change for the better is a great idea and i think you should be unbanned.

~ Snuts

I will also say +support 

unless something else comes up. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

For further information:

This specific player has 37 warning in SCP RP alone throughout 2020 (with 5 of them in 2021 prior to his ban). Usually, I'd put them all here but it's quite extensive so I don't think anyone would want to read all of it. His latest ban was given on March 8, 2021, which was 5 months ago, by Rookie. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

13 hours ago, Rektify said:

For further information:

This specific player has 37 warning in SCP RP alone throughout 2020 (with 5 of them in 2021 prior to his ban). Usually, I'd put them all here but it's quite extensive so I don't think anyone would want to read all of it. His latest ban was given on March 8, 2021, which was 5 months ago, by Rookie. 

my support still stands after this update

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

21 hours ago, Snuts said:

+Support

~ Snuts

EX MAJ In MIL 
EX A2 In E4
Current VCMDR Of Sarkic

15 hours ago, Rektify said:

For further information:

I mean hey! i have 33 warns and I turned out semi okay. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 8/15/2021 at 9:14 PM, Crazyhorse said:

Racism | Mass Server Disrespect | Player Disrespect | NITRP | Prop Abuse | Mic Spam - Behalf of Cloaker

-support

I'm just gonna have to put -support.  I am too scared to put +support as all of those kinda just prove why I put -support, so I feel if you do get unbanned I fear you'll just either do it again or after doing something get warned 3 more times and just get perma banned once again.

On 8/15/2021 at 7:52 PM, Snuts said:

+Support

~ Snuts

On 8/17/2021 at 8:04 PM, Rookieblue said:

Just so it's noted, if this appeal is accepted, and he receives 3 more warnings it'll be the 40 warning threshold ban, which is not appealable.

Since he's 3 warns away, I'm alright with allowing this. I believe in change in people... so sure. 

The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

Accepted!

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

• Gaminglight Love 1