Officer Applications (Kinda)

Kio

What is your In Game Name? KitsuneChan

What is your SteamID?  STEAM_0:0:540335423

How Long Have You Been In Purge & IQ? for about 3 days now 

Why Do You Want To Become An Officer? [150+ Words] So I can help train any New PVT - SFC. To also guide anyone to being the perfect Purge Trooper, with willing to be active all day to make sure of it. I've always been the one to help any of my Fellow Purge Troopers to Victory without any trouble. My Goal as a Officer is to make any PVT and PFC ect the best in all categories. 

How could you assist Inquisitorius Command with this rank?  [75+ Words] By helping them Guide anyone to Victory for the Empire and also helping them with any type of training (For Purge). By also Being active at all times with no excuses. ANYTHING FOR THE EMPIRE!!!

How many strikes do you have? I currently have none

What Qualifications could you bring too the Inquisitorius Officer Team? A more active officer that is willing to do anything for his group.

Have you had an previous experience has an Officer? In different servers yes but not here.

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?  Yes sir!!!!!
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion)

Even though im not high enough rank ima give this a try! FOR THE EMPIRE!!!! (sorry if this bothers you guys jmk if it does 𝓚𝓲𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓷𝓮𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓷#0003) 

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

yea no.
Your a LCPL.

- support

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁