ban appeal

Brentsy

id 76561198988690821
perma ban
idk the admin
I think my name was Poo Poo Man but my steam name is Brentsy 

I was banned for minge and telling someone to kill there self 

It has been a long time since ive been on that server and i have matured and wont cause issues im sorry for my actions i apologize. id really appreciate an unban. thank you for your time

i hate to tell u this but you cant unban someone

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

wait for SMT to accept / deny this

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

Hi, I'm part of SMT (Senior management team). 

10/02/2019 ERP'ing Verbally

10/02/2019, Player Dis 

08/12/2020,  Minge/ Telling Players to Kill themselves 

10/03/2019, Mic Spam

10/27/2019, Mass racism | LTAP 

10/06/2019, Staff diss

10/05/2019, Glitching 

10/04/2019, sexism LTAP

These were your past warns. You were given a perma ban by a former head admin for "Telling other players to kill themselves/ Mass Minge". And... seeing from this post goes, I'll make a decision. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

1 hour ago, Rektify said:

Hi, I'm part of SMT (Senior management team). 

10/02/2019 ERP'ing Verbally

10/02/2019, Player Dis 

08/12/2020,  Minge/ Telling Players to Kill themselves 

10/03/2019, Mic Spam

10/27/2019, Mass racism | LTAP 

10/06/2019, Staff diss

10/05/2019, Glitching 

10/04/2019, sexism LTAP

These were your past warns. You were given a perma ban by a former head admin for "Telling other players to kill themselves/ Mass Minge". And... seeing from this post goes, I'll make a decision. 

I regret my actions and im sorry. i understand that i broke a lot of rules in the psat but ive matured a lot in the 2 years ive been banned

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Brentsy said:

I regret my actions and im sorry. i understand that i broke a lot of rules in the psat but ive matured a lot in the 2 years ive been banned

You have several high level offenses so I  going to say -support for the time being

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG