24 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be VCMDR?

• Yes?
    • No?

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) 

501st HVYAL COL Miyo 5654

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

501st, Five-Oh-First - VICE CMDR

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I’m not really a veteran, but I have put a lot of time into the 501st, I've been working on my leadership and stuff like that- and becoming more mature in the server altogether. Also been working on doing more than 2 sims a week so the battalion has something to do and overall I love being in 501st, the people in the battalion are awesome to work with and it's great to be apart of. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

According to this website, I have around Time Played 474:04 (hrs I think, according to Player Search - BattleMetrics) 2 weeks at the time of making this Application

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

Manage the battalion, oversee the Officers, NCOs and Enlisted, make sure they're following server rules and enforce things when needed, to be more mature in your battalion and less mingy, if anyone is breaking any rules a VCMDR should approach the situation with discipline, sternly and not violently and not in front of a crowd where it could cause some drama, talking calmly and appropriately, if a member has gone to far then a strike/removal is a consequence on their part, depending on what was done. Supposed to be doing things with reason and not because you can- updating the roster when it needs to be updated, make sure everything is up to date and basically try to keep the battalion as active as one can, working together with your CMDR and other VCMDR to ensure that the battalion is well behaved so lots of communication is needed, sets a good example and is active. Never should a VCMDR abuse the power given to them or use it any way they shouldn’t use it.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? 

Though I haven't been an officer for too long, I have an understanding of what they can do and what restrictions there are, I've learned to be more mature then I have been before, I am very friendly with others and typically don't get upset or disrespectful to others, angry or try to spread a grumpy mood to others, I have decent leadership but might need to work on somethings. I understand that this role is supposed to be a role model for Officers, NCOs and Enlisted, which means no inappropriate behavior or anything too mingey, and I will do my best to enforce and make sure everyone follows server rules, and keep things up to date as much as I can but there are always thing I could learn and improve upon.

7. How often can you be Online? 

I can be on everyday for around 3 - 5 hrs? Around that time, Sometimes all day depending on what time I get on.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?)

I do not have any total/active warnings.

Edited by ShafowKnight
Added somethings

Former 501st Senior Commander Miyo 5654

"I eat bug"                 

+ Support 
-  Active 
-  Extremely dedicated
- Nice 
- Would Make a great Vice Commander
Good Luck Miyo! 

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

+ Support 
-  Active 
-  Understands the role of a Vice Commander
- Kind and Helpful
- Would Make a very good Vice Commander

- As a 501st Officer and previously NCO/Enlisted i have experienced that Miyo has much more leader potential that she/anyone might realize. She has always been good and very useful towards everyone. Even though there might be other candidates for the Vice Commander position i decide to go with Miyo, she has the highest rank among officers and got what it takes to lead a battalion. She has also done ALOT for the 501st Heavy sub-branch.

Would say good luck but you dont need luck, because you have everything it takes to become a 501st Vice Commander.501st.PNG.5186e076bd4f32f94ebce70afce72858.PNG

Edited by SSphere Gulleboi3010
  • Thanks 1

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

4 hours ago, killuabz said:

+ Support 
-  Active 
-  Extremely dedicated
- Nice 
Good Luck Miyo! 

Purge HVYAL MAJ
Ex Havoc Vice Commander
Ex The Second Sister/Ex Purge HVYSL COL
Ex ST SCTAL 2LT

7 hours ago, killuabz said:

+ Support 
-  Active 
-  Extremely dedicated
- Nice 
Good Luck Miyo! 

Crow

Former: Havoc Vice Commander | Eighth Brother | Purge HVYTO COL | ST SCTL CPT | IC SSE SGT | SubLT
200.gif

MASSIVE +SUPPORT

-very active and dedicated to 501st

-Has been in the battalion for a long time and understands it entirely

-very friendly and approachable 

-Would be an amazing pick for Vice

GOOD LUCK MIYO!!!

|EX SF SFL CSVL Dead|
|EX Admin|
|EX Shock Commander Dead|

+ Support 
-  Active 
- Kind and Helpful

EX Shock VCMDR  | EX Naval Captain  | EX SHGO Senior Honor Guard / Subway

22 hours ago, killuabz said:

+ Support 
-  Active 
-  Extremely dedicated
- Nice 
Good Luck Miyo! 

Definitely the best option, good luck!

The Grand Inquisitor Vertigo 

First Field Commander 

Former Purge Senior Commander 

darth vader GIF by Upamanyu Bhattacharyya

On 8/14/2021 at 8:44 PM, killuabz said:

+ Support 
-  Active 
-  Extremely dedicated
- Nice 
Good Luck Miyo! 

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

On 8/14/2021 at 8:47 PM, SSphere Gulleboi3010 said:

+ Support 
-  Active 
- Kind and Helpful

- As a 501st Officer and previously NCO/Enlisted i have experienced that Miyo has much more leader potential that she/anyone might realize. She has always been good and very useful towards everyone. Even though there might be other candidates for the Vice Commander position i decide to go with Miyo, she is the highest rank among officers and got what it takes to lead a battalion.

Would say good luck but you dont need luck, because you have everything it takes to become a 501st Vice Commander.501st.PNG.5186e076bd4f32f94ebce70afce72858.PNG

+ Huge support for above reasons!

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

On 8/14/2021 at 8:44 PM, killuabz said:

+ Support 
-  Active 
-  Extremely dedicated
- Nice 
Good Luck Miyo! 

+ Respectful
+ Never seen minge, and responsible

~With Care, Seaman 
Retired Grand Moff Tarkin
 Retired Head Gamemaster

On 8/14/2021 at 6:47 PM, SSphere Gulleboi3010 said:

+ Support 
-  Active 
- Kind and Helpful

- As a 501st Officer and previously NCO/Enlisted i have experienced that Miyo has much more leader potential that she/anyone might realize. She has always been good and very useful towards everyone. Even though there might be other candidates for the Vice Commander position i decide to go with Miyo, she is the highest rank among officers and got what it takes to lead a battalion.

Would say good luck but you dont need luck, because you have everything it takes to become a 501st Vice Commander.

-Takes charge

-defiantly deserves it

-Very respectful, and great to hang out with

Good luck

Edited by QuickFlash727
  • Like 1