Raging's Resignation

RagingCarrot

Hey, some of you may or may not have seen this coming. But I am resigning from Royal Guard. I have had a lot of fun with everyone on the server and I will still be around. I spent a lot of time working my way up in both Shock and Royal Guard and made a lot of friends doing it, and for that Thank You. I do believe I have left Royal Guard in a good state with the command team and officers.

Now its time for some mentions:

Steel- You were my mentor on the server, and a great friend.

Joslin- You are a OG, we came up together, you taught me how to duel and how to be a Royal Guard and for that thank you, you are also a great friend and I hope you do great in the future of RG.

Name- I believe you will be a great commander and maybe someday High Command, you have done great things for RG.

Leviathan- You are a great RG/Officer, I hope to see you go far in this battalion and do great as a SHGL, you are a great friend and we have had many good times together.

Lone- one of my favorite medical and a amazing RG. also STIM ME.

Dead- You are a amazing friend and a great shock, I hope to see you in a high command position eventually. Keep doing what your doing.

Bon- A great commander and high command, I will still be active reserves.

Odin- You were my favorite high command and a lot of fun to guard.

Talila- One of my all time favorite HC

Caps- Did I earn the rank of the second ever Carnor Jax to do something?

All RG- I love you guys and hope to see you all succeed

All Shock- I also love you guys

Everyone I didn't mention, I still love you all 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Big shame man, You will be missed. The note will remain forever I put Most active resevers. Much Love see you around.

• Like 1

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

I'm seriously gonna miss you buddy. I hope things get better for you and that we get to see you come back. It breaks my heart that you're going through what you are. If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask

That Guy Joslin

star wars hate GIF

23 hours ago, RagingCarrot said:

Talila- One of my all time favorite HC

Thank you! You we're a really cool Royal Guard & Shock Trooper, by far one the best RG though! I'll miss you! 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥