Myan's Resignation

[GL]MyanDaBeast

da beast!

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

Sad to see you go man, wish you the best of luck in college and whatevers next for you.

• Like 1

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

Sad to see you go man, hope you come in TS/in game here and there to chill lol

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

Denied.

Unfortunately your resignation has been declined, feel free to resign in 2 weeks.

ok but on a serious note.

It's been an honor to work alongside you for the time being and having you as my Grand IQ for 8 months; I still remember the first time we met. It will be a change for sure not having you around but all good things must come to an end at some point. All I want to say is thank you for giving me the opportunity to be apart of your CMD team and to work alongside someone that I never thought I would. Best of Luck in college and I hope to see you around either on or off the server my friend.

Omega-mind ;)

• Like 1

58a13cf3d996e3a6a388a7830153f62709945a7d

Dank A.K.A Dante Sham
Ex. Purge Commander | 2nd High Inquisitor

Truly unfortunate to see you go. DEFINITELY someone whos going into GamingLight's SW RP Hall of Fame. 
Honestly you were really cool, dedicated and smart. Truly sold my immersion and always super fun to interact with during events. I will cherish those brief but amazing memories!
You plan on visiting? 

Edited by Seaman
  • Gaminglight Love 1

~With Care, Seaman 
Retired Grand Moff Tarkin
 Retired Head Gamemaster