Myan's Resignation

[GL]MyanDaBeast

• Head Admin

Well, it's unexpected I know, but hear me out. I've had a great time in ImperialRP as the Grand Inquisitor, but I've got to focus on college. It's my final year and I need to give it my 100% attention. GamingLight has done a lot for me and I'm glad to be a part of this community. I've had a great experience and lots of memories in ImperialRP. Don't worry, I'm not leaving the community. I will still be hopping on the servers from time to time. I just don't have time to be a Command member any longer. If I don't put your name below, don't be offended, it's just a lot of people I need to mention, but I still love y'all.

Hotshot - I want to thank you for the opportunity to be The Grand Inquisitor. I wish you the best of luck.

Beckett - Fuck off! Jk, you are a really funny guy and a good friend. The new PoliceRP map looks amazing and I hope all goes well for you.

Nimo - You're still a fish, but the WORST Seventh Sister I've worked with. Jk bro, the Best!!! You're an awesome friend and I hope you get SMT soon...

Hobbs - You're a great friend and have always helped when  I needed it. I hope everything goes well for you. Hit me up when you want to play other games 👍

Emoo - You're a fun guy to hang out with, I wish you the best of luck with your future!

WiN - A great High Command member, you made my time as command a great experience and I wish you the best!

Talila - TALILA TROOPAS!!!

Purge, IQ and RG command - Jaeger, Dank, Vertigo, Pepper, Kev, Name and Red - All of you make an excellent command team, if not, the best command team I've worked with in Inquisitorious. I hope y'all rise through the ranks as well and I wish y'all the best of luck. Keep up the great work!!!! 👍

Naval and Army High Command - You guys make a great command team. Keep it up and I hope to see y'all rise through the ranks.

To the entire ImperialRP Community, I will miss y'all as The Grand Inquisitor, but like I said above, I'll hop onto the server from time to time, just not as the Grand Inquisitor. I've had a great experience as a whole. Keep growing this server, as it is a fun and amazing experience. 

- MyanDaBeast (The Grand Inquisitor)

the grand inquisitor GIF by Star Wars

Edited by [GL]MyanDaBeast
  • Laughing 1
  • Sad 7

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

i will miss u 😧

Now: Naval Captain Wolf|  Mark's Son (<-mom)| Security Directors/Agent Kallus|

Former: Shock VCMDR/Lt Col. IF Moderator X2 | Gamemaster tic 3 and tic 5 | IC Maj Wolf | Naval Lieuenant x2 | Ted's Son| Bon`s favorite | IC Maroon/Volt 

2 minutes ago, [GL]MyanDaBeast said:

Well, it's unexpected I know, but hear me out. I've had a great time in ImperialRP as the Grand Inquisitor, but I've got to focus on college. It's my final year and I need to give it my 100% attention. GamingLight has done a lot for me and I'm glad to be a part of this community. I've had a great experience and lots of memories in ImperialRP. Don't worry, I'm not leaving the community. I will still be hopping on the servers from time to time. I just don't have time to be a Command member any longer. If I don't put your name below, don't be offended, it's just a lot of people I need to mention, but I still love y'all.

Hotshot - I want to thank you for the opportunity to be The Grand Inquisitor. I wish you the best of luck.

Beckett - Fuck off! Jk, you are a really funny guy and a good friend. The new PoliceRP map looks amazing and I hope all goes well for you.

Nimo - You're still a fish, but the WORST Seventh Sister I've worked with. Jk bro, the Best!!! You're an awesome friend and I hope you get SMT soon...

Hobbs - You're a great friend and have always helped when  I needed it. I hope everything goes well for you. Hit me up when you want to play other games 👍

Emoo - You're a fun guy to hang out with, I wish you the best of luck with your future!

WiN - A great High Command member, you made my time as command a great experience and I wish you the best!

Purge, IQ and RG command - Jaeger, Dank, Vertigo, Pepper, Kev, Name and Red - All of you make an excellent command team, if not, the best command team I've worked with in Inquisitorious. I hope y'all rise through the ranks as well and I wish y'all the best of luck. Keep up the great work!!!! 👍

Naval and Army High Command - You guys make a great command team. Keep it up and I hope to see y'all rise through the ranks.

To the entire ImperialRP Community, I will miss y'all as The Grand Inquisitor, but like I said above, I'll hop onto the server from time to time, just not as the Grand Inquisitor. I've had a great experience as a whole. Keep growing this server, as it is a fun and amazing experience. 

- MyanDaBeast (The Grand Inquisitor)

the grand inquisitor GIF by Star Wars

It was so great to grow and work with you in purge and iq to me becoming a IC VCMDR and still get to see you do great things for the regiment I will miss you farewell-Rex

-IC CMDR 1138 Boss -Senior Admin  -Senior Gamemaster 

Nooooo I'll miss ya!!

You're the only Grand IQ i have ever known. and the greatest of them all. Thank you for everything Myan!

"What's that Outside? OHH! OUUHHH!"                                                                                             | Ex ImperialRP Senior Moderator | | Ex RG SNR Guard | | Ex Medical LTCOL | 
                                                   tumblr_o2v48r0M571ufwwv5o1_540.gif

I wouldn't be in my position if it wasn't for you, You've been a great friend & awesome High Command member! , I hope you still stay in Teamspeak & chill with us! Thank you for everything!

(Best Purge Vice Commander btw)

• Gaminglight Love 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

OIP.jpg

• Like 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥