DM9's DT NCO Application.

4kDoom

In-Game name: Doom | DM9

SteamID:

How long have you been in your current rank?: Today

What experiences in leadership do you have?:  Currently I do not have any other experiences in leadership but I do hope I get the chance to do so.

Why do you want to be a non-commissioned officer?(100+ Word minimum) I want to be an Non-Commissioned Officer because, I really like the Death Trooper battalion and I'm learning a lot from it by my superiors. I just want to let more people into DT by doing more tryouts and showing them that the Death Trooper battalion is a nice and caring area for people that just want to RP. Since I joined this battalion I knew that it was a good place for RP and learning more from it by your superiors. This is one of the reasons why I wanted to be in DT cause of the environment from learning to be a leader on the server and teaching others about how to be a leader. That is why I want to be a NCO for the Death Trooper Battalion.

What makes you stand out amongst the others?(110+Word minimum) At the moment there are tons of other Enlisted members in the Death Trooper battalion. But I really don't think I stand out better than the others cause they haven't gotten a chance to do so yet. Besides me being a higher rank than the Privates and the Private First Class. I can learn and comprehend things very well and teach them to others when the time comes. I am really good a PVP whilst in that situation, plus I can very creative in situations that resolve around PVP. I can help people out all the time if they do need any help with anything. That is why I either stand out amongst other Enlisted men or I don't.

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an NCO you can be removed from your position? I understand if I fail to meet the expectations of an NCO ill be removed from my position.

• Head of Staff
Just now, bop said:

+SUPPORT

-Competent

-Active

-Shows potential to be a great NCO

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

Accepted
Pls speak to me or a 1LT+ 
For training and whitelist.

Tank Troopa BiggieCheez!
Reserves: DT SB3   Former: Senior Admin | Senior Gamemaster 
Former:  8th DT SNR CMDR SB3|ISB 021 Agent Kallus| IC COL BiggieCheez|Shock Commander D
oofenshmirtz | ARC Trooper ChesterCheetah | Crimson Reaper/Gren/Maroon/Blux2biggie smalls GIF

• Frog locked this topic