Abumi's Stormtrooper Vice Commander Application- Accepted

(GL) Abumi

Abumi's ST Vice Commander Application  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should Abumi become a ST Vice Commander?

• Yes
    • No

Questions

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name)
[GL] Abumi

2. What Regiment are you applying for?
Stormtroopers

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?
I want to become a vice commander of this battalion to further my abilities to lead and guide our NCOs and Officers to leadership that they  wouldn't think would be possible months from now. As a Shore Captain I enjoy the interaction I have between my shore troopers no matter what their rank. I am always constantly asking for feedback from them on what I can do better and what they would like to see to changed. The reason I decided to stick with STs in the first place was the welcoming and enjoyable members along the way and I truly believe that healthy environment starts from the highest in command and trickles down the chain. I want to be able to make my experience a reality for anyone who decides to stick with STs. From my experience the command team should be a direct reflection of what the ideal member of their branch should always be and that they behave as such even when no one is watching or they aren't being accredited for their efforts.
In addition, I enjoy making/updating documents as well as hosting or co-hosting SIMs to provide more of a memorable experience for the troopers within my battalion. Having vice commander will also enable me to continue updating our battalion and furthermore produce much needed changes in the future as seen needed. Lastly, the new players that  join Imperial-RP are some of the most important and impressionable players of this community and I believe I do my absolute best to assist these newcomers as a staff member and officer whether that is taking time to explain rules or simply just showing them around the map to leave a good image of our server even if in the end they do not stick with our battalion/server.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?
I have roughly 7 weeks server time however, I have been playing since January of 2020.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?
As commander the main purpose is to ensure longevity and stableness of the battalion whether that is building up your roster or continually introducing new changes to keep it fresh for your branch. However, they also have to maintain rosters, documents, and additional information to ensure that everything that is said is as black and white as it can be and easily understood with little to few hiccups in between. I personally believe it is the commanders duty to ensure that all officers are taught on how to lead effectively yet efficiently in order to maintain day to day activity as well as continue the trend for well-taught NCOs and officers among a branch. In addition, commanders are responsible for addressing any drama that can occur within the battalion as they are seen to be most fit to handle in most cases and can solve issues. This is important because as seen from my experience in my two years even the smallest of drama can become immensely overwhelming overnight and can most definitely cause a battalion a lot of unnecessary burden as it can affect the stability of your branch. Above all, it is imperative that the commander provides structure and order to the branch as any disfunction can easily become much more. For example, if a tryout document is outdated and it contains information that is no longer valid that is then passed onto future trainees who then will go on to teach what they had learned. This then creates a cycle of misinformation that will eventually have to be widely addressed instead of taking the time to preclude this from occurring in the first place by simply maintaining documents. In conclusion, commanders will create a stable environment for their battalion, provide structure to train effectively, and lastly create continual development for the branch.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :
This battalion has really pushed me to improve upon myself daily in order to do my absolute best for everyone within STs. I have worked immensely to restore shore as an active sub-battalion, when I first became a Shore NCO I was all that we had. I had to step up as a leader and continually hosted 15-20 tryouts a week just to get new members. Even when I was not getting new members to join, I did not let that discourage and it only fueled my desire  to continue to push for what I had envisioned. As a result,  we have made measurable growth by having a consistent 4-5 active shore members on a day to day basis with 4-5 Shore NCOs creating more opportunities for Shore to continue expanding. In addition, I adopted responsibility for updating Shore documents and cleaning up the roster in order to improve the overall experience for my fellow shoretroopers. Specifically, I am always on-time when given a time restricted task and have always proven to my superiors that when given an objective it will be completed thoroughly and most importantly correctly. As my responsibilities have increased I have yet to back down and have always stood to the challenge no matter what sacrifices I had to make in order to make it happen and bring the battalion to new limits. As a staff member of Gaminglight, I am always adhering to the rules and enforcing them as well when broken. Furthermore, I teach my NCOs on leadership qualities that we should always try to improve upon such as respect, patience, and humbleness. From my time on the server, I have noticed humbleness can sometimes be an overlooked quality for leadership as power can easily go to someone's head and turn quickly into abuse within the blink of eye, I always think back to when I first started and respect everyone regardless of their rank as for me I  can always learn from newer members and take constructive criticism seriously without taking it as an insult.

7. How often can you be Online? :
I work from 1 pm to 10 pm CST everyday except for Thursday and Friday, but I am constantly on at least 6-7 hours a day in the earlier parts of the morning and a little later during the nights as well. 

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :
I do not currently have any active warnings.

Edited by (GL) Abumi

• (GL) Abumi changed the title to Abumi's Stormtrooper Vice Commander Application

Big + Support

Super active on ST

Great App

Excellent officer

Would be an excellent VCMDR

Easy to get along with

Overall nice guy

I've had the pleasure of working with Abumi on multiple occasions, he is a very experienced and smart officer and would be a great fit for the position.

Good Luck!

The Grand Inquisitor Vertigo 

First Field Commander 

Former Purge Senior Commander 

darth vader GIF by Upamanyu Bhattacharyya

1 hour ago, Vertigo334 said:

Big + Support

Super active on ST

Great App

Excellent officer

Easy to get along with

Overall nice guy

I've had the pleasure of working with Abumi on multiple occasions, he is a very experienced and smart officer and would be a great fit for the position.

Good Luck!

Best of luck lad 

9 hours ago, Vertigo334 said:

Big + Support

Super active on ST

Great App

Excellent officer

Easy to get along with

Overall nice guy

Good Luck!

Former Medical Vice Commander fatbob 

11 hours ago, Vertigo334 said:

Big + Support

Super active on ST

Great App

Excellent officer

Easy to get along with

Overall nice guy

Good Luck!

Huge +Support although I may not play on the server anymore I do still go through the discord and can see Abumni doing his outright best job, and always seems respectful and helpful in any way he can be.

Current: 501st SHVY 2LT Katie ARCT15, R ST CPT Lucy 2010

(First Shore Trooper Lead)

“Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.”

tumblr_inline_o6nvufxGOc1t0ijhl_500.gif

16 hours ago, Vertigo334 said:

Big + Support

Super active on ST

Great App

Excellent officer

Easy to get along with

Overall nice guy

Good Luck!

SF SFL SRVW EX: Nova VCMDR EX: DT SGT 
189th Mandalorian Corps Imperial Fleet Brigade 

183rd Siege Unit Star Fighter Zeta Wing
Coming Through Star Wars GIF by michaelmarczewski

16 hours ago, Vertigo334 said:

Big + Support

Super active on ST

Great App

Excellent officer

Easy to get along with

Overall nice guy

Good Luck!

On 8/13/2021 at 1:58 PM, Vertigo334 said:

Big + Support

Super active on ST

Great App

Excellent officer

Easy to get along with

Overall nice guy

Good Luck!

Tank Troopa BiggieCheez!
Reserves: DT SB3   Former: Senior Admin | Senior Gamemaster 
Former:  8th DT SNR CMDR SB3|ISB 021 Agent Kallus| IC COL BiggieCheez|Shock Commander D
oofenshmirtz | ARC Trooper ChesterCheetah | Crimson Reaper/Gren/Maroon/Blux2biggie smalls GIF

On 8/13/2021 at 1:58 AM, Vertigo334 said:

Big + Support

Super active on ST

Great App

Excellent officer

Easy to get along with

Overall nice guy

Good Luck!

Crow

Former: Havoc Vice Commander | Eighth Brother | Purge HVYTO COL | ST SCTL CPT | IC SSE SGT | SubLT
200.gif

On 8/12/2021 at 10:58 PM, Vertigo334 said:

Big + Support

Super active on ST

Great App

Excellent officer

Easy to get along with

Overall nice guy

Good Luck!

Current: Royal Guard I/Shadow Guard TRN Requiem

Former: Supervisor / ARCL Stec / VCMDR Deadly / DT MSG RX5/S75

spacer.png

On 8/13/2021 at 1:58 AM, Vertigo334 said:

Big + Support

Super active on ST

Great App

Excellent officer

Easy to get along with

Overall nice guy

Good Luck!

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

On 8/13/2021 at 12:58 AM, Vertigo334 said:

Big + Support

Super active on ST

Great App

Excellent officer

Easy to get along with

Overall nice guy

Good Luck!

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

On 8/12/2021 at 10:58 PM, Vertigo334 said:

Big + Support

Super active on ST

Great App

Excellent officer

Easy to get along with

Overall nice guy

Good Luck!

ACCEPTED

Please speak to high command for your rank!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥