Seaman's Senior Gamemaster Application

Seaman

Is Seaman fit to become a Senior Gamemaster?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Is Seaman fit to become a Senior Gamemaster?

• Yes
    • No

In-game name: Seaman 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:159463383

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Admiral Garrick Versio

How long have you been Gamemaster: I have been a Gamemaster since 5/8/2021

Have you received any strikes (please give reasons if applicable): I have never received any strikes. Both in RP and GM related scenarios. 

How much time do you have on the server?: At the time of writing this application I have 11 weeks on the TAB menu in game. According to battlemetrics I have 1934 hours on the server.
My battlemetrics: https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/894415512 

How well do you know the lore? My lore knowledge has increased vastly since joining the server and even more so since becoming a GM. What was once a probable 5/10 has increased to about an 8/10 as I’ve watched all the original star wars movies (Episodes 1-6) and am currently watching Rogue One. I know this knowledge is very important especially as a SGM as they are expected to perform Storyline events which incorporate a lot of lore. 

Why do you WANT to become a Senior Gamemaster?: I would like to be a Senior Gamemaster as the total count of SGM is low at 2/4 who are both on LOAs. On top of that with an additional SGM, problems such as poor event quality, event gaps and overall issues within the GM team can be handled a lot faster and I'll be able to lend a hand to other Leads of the GM team to eradicate those issues. Even more so, training, permissions and organizational issues such as the roster will also be a responsibility in which I am all familiar with and will be able to take on. 

Why should you be trusted to be a Senior Game Master?: I should be trusted as a SGM as I’ve been a GM for 3 months and have had no talks concerning event quality and abusing/creating misleading scenarios as well. Within this time frame of hosting events as much as I can I have never received anything below a 5/5 for event quality within the votes. I always make sure the events I host are of the highest quality and never do anything I am not confident in. Having never crashed the server as well, an opened arsenal of tools for the Job will only be a plus on my path as a GM

Have you mastered ULX?: I personally think I have mastered ULX. I always use as many tools as I can that FIT the events in order to secure immersion and interest from players into the story/event being portrayed. Being proficient with tools is also very important for figures of SIMs and Events at higher player counts as sometimes Dups and Certain tools are restricted. Finding and using supplements to these issues is something I am familiar with as well 

Are you experienced with planning Mega Events?: Yes I am experienced with Mega Events. I know what they are supposed to entail. They are hosted by GM V+ and require a document with all details regarding the event that is planned 2 days in advance. Sometimes they can be DEFCON 1 but will always require a 2nd map to be used (Ship, planet or an off-map) and will last over an hour. 

Give an example of a mega event:
ON SHIP SEGMENT.

ISB Comes on board the ISD to inform troopers that they have become aware of the cargo which had interfered with the ISD before (In pt.1). With their exact location tracked down, our ISD is being tasked with heading towards their cargo ship crew which is holding an important “DATA” as well as some possible supplies for the Empire. However, it is currently being heavily guarded by a Rebel fleet.

The Main task of troopers for the on-ship segment will be to take out the Rebel fleet followed by the Cargo ship which will then fall to the atmosphere on Tatooine

TATOOINE SEGMENT

With the Cargo ship now on Tatooine our forces are being deployed in order to extract the crucial DATA, and supplies. Rebel reinforcements are expected to arrive and will attempt to destroy supplies and DATA. 

Depending on how good/bad the defense of DATA is based on player interactions, they will either be destroyed or successfully brought to the ISD. 

“DATA” is actually the name of an old droid who was an old AI for a rebel base that needed to switch bases.

The Main task of troopers for the off-ship segment is to reach the downed ship, get control of the local area and then return DATA to the ISD.

How active can you be: I am as active as can be. On average I put anywhere between 3 to 10 active playing hours a day on the server. I also do AFK at night in order to help with server rank. In terms of Event activity that is something I am improving on, but I always reach the minimum amount of 3 Events per week as a GM.

NOTE: I KNOW this application has been placed in the wrong spot, this application was meant to go under Gamemaster Applications however an issues on the forums is preventing me to do (Milford and Nimo are aware of this). 
Thank you for taking the time to read my application. Please leave any comments or concerns regarding the application and the consideration of me becoming a Senior Gamemaster

~With Care, Seaman 
Retired Grand Moff Tarkin
 Retired Head Gamemaster

+support
- Does amazing events 
- knows what he's doing
- been on the GM team for a good amount of time
- Active
- I think your fit for this position 

Good Luck!!

SF SFL SRVW EX: Nova VCMDR EX: DT SGT 
189th Mandalorian Corps Imperial Fleet Brigade 

183rd Siege Unit Star Fighter Zeta Wing
Coming Through Star Wars GIF by michaelmarczewski

3 minutes ago, LucifersHoly said:

+Support

-Excellent events and responsible planning

-Always helps out other GMs 

-Active

The position is well deserved... Goodluck!

Good luck Seaman !!!

Vice Admiral | Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Staff

Staff of the Month July 2021

21 minutes ago, Evan? said:

+support
- Does amazing events 
- knows what he's doing
- Active

Good Luck!!

FINALLY YOU MAKE ONE!!!! was waiting till you made one bruv

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

1 hour ago, Evan? said:

+support
- Does amazing events 
- knows what he's doing
- Active

Good Luck!!

He's Gamemaster of the month for a reason, the man just doesn't miss. Denying him of this role would be a huge mistake. 

Good luck Govna! 👍

• Heart-Eyes 1

Retired Starfighter Corps Marshall

nachobanner.png.b24b3503dd6306a5c8b7b990e2289b2e.png

1 hour ago, LucifersHoly said:

+Support

-Active

You Deserve this seaman! now show them what you are made of and good luck!

• Heart-Eyes 1

Current RP/Staff Ranks: Reserved/Retired

Previous Ranks: EX-ST Commander | Ex-SCTAL/SCTL I 3rd ID10 of The Month  ImperialRP Assistant Head Gamemaster | ImperialRP Admin Agent Gideon Hask IF2 

Team Chestbox Gang 

spacer.png

On 8/12/2021 at 11:05 PM, Evan? said:

+support
- Does amazing events 
- knows what he's doing
- Active

Good Luck!!

Good Luck Seaman!!!!!!

• Heart-Eyes 1

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

On 8/13/2021 at 4:10 AM, LucifersHoly said:

+Support

-Active

The position is well deserved... Goodluck!

Everything i want to say is all summed up by LucifersHoly. So i think all i can say is good luck seaman i think you are 100% ready for the position  

Edited by River

| EX Army HC for Imperial | EX DT SNR CMDR |  EX IC VCMDR SEV|
| EX Imperial Head Admin  | 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 |

ACCEPTED

Congratulations on reaching the rank of Senior Gamemaster! Chico and I along with SMT believe you are deserving of this position. Speak to HGM Chico!

• Heart-Eyes 1

Retired General | Resigned Assistant Head-Gamemaster & ImperialRP Super Admin 

GM of the month February 2021 / Staff of the month March 2021