Perma Ban Appeal

RaccoonDoes69

Steam Name: Raccoon

Ingame Name: Papa Johns

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:585191907

Ban Length: permanent 

Admin that Banned you: Bulborb

Reason for Ban: Homophobia | Telling player to KYS | (Behalf of Bulborb)

Dispute: Im really sorry for what i have done i was a d-class and was just messing around trying to escape. I do understand that my actions have consequences but i didnt know it would be a perma. I was trying to escape as d-class and a Nu7 killed me in which i said the G word which i didnt know was against the rules and said kys. I would never want to prompt someone to commit suicide i just viewed it as messing around and being a little toxic. I really love this server and i have spent a decent amount of money on it im sorry for what i have done please view this and know i wont do it again. Thank You

-Support

My main issue is with the KYS

if you called someone "gay" I can see that, may have been a mistake since a lot of people use  the term as " you suck" or something.

Edited by Some minge

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

1 minute ago, Some minge said:

-Support

if you called someone "gay" I can see that, may have been a mistake since a lot of people use  the term as " you suck" or something.

Joke or not, this type of stuff isn't allowed.

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

4 minutes ago, Some minge said:

-Support

And im really the type of person that plays games that are toxic so i view kys as just another word and not literally i wouldnt want someone to kill themselves over a video game

1 minute ago, ShadowPL said:

Your right i shoudnt have said that and i know it wasnt a good word to use against someone it was very immature of me

2 minutes ago, ShadowPL said:

I cant tell if you are arguing with what I said so just please dont quote me if your gonna argue... If that is the case. 

2 minutes ago, RaccoonDoes69 said:

And im really the type of person that plays games that are toxic so i view kys as just another word and not literally i wouldnt want someone to kill themselves over a video game

I will wager it's rust probably which is understandable however 

when you enter the server the MOTD always pops up and has the rules right there. As soon as you closed that you agreed you knew all the rules which is why I am still not for this getting accepted. My advice go to the top of the forums go to rules and read up so when ever the day comes you are ready to enter the server again. 

This will be my last response any further question's you may have should be delivered throught he messaging system on the forums. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

11 minutes ago, Some minge said:

I cant tell if you are arguing with what I said so just please dont quote me if your gonna argue... If that is the case. 

I will wager it's rust probably which is understandable however 

when you enter the server the MOTD always pops up and has the rules right there. As soon as you closed that you agreed you knew all the rules which is why I am still not for this getting accepted. My advice go to the top of the forums go to rules and read up so when ever the day comes you are ready to enter the server again. 

This will be my last response any further question's you may have should be delivered throught he messaging system on the forums. 

i understand thank you for your time i will read up on the rules right now.

For some background information:

07/08/2021 LTAP|Tranq Abuse 

07/08/2021 NLRx2 | Breaking NLR as Stealth Operative 

07/17/2021 Racism

07/12/2021 MRDM - RDM x5 

07/12/2021 RDM (Goomba stomped) 

08/11/2021 RDM x 1 | Killing Class-Ds with an Axe as a Class-D 

08/12/2021 Homophobia | Prompting Suicide 

These are all your warnings that have been given in July and August. 

3 hours ago, RaccoonDoes69 said:

i understand thank you for your time i will read up on the rules right now.

Saying you'll read the rules "now" kind of makes me think you won't read them at all. You probably should have known about this the day you started playing on our server... but I'll make my decision on this soon. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

28 minutes ago, Rektify said:

For some background information:

07/08/2021 LTAP|Tranq Abuse 

07/08/2021 NLRx2 | Breaking NLR as Stealth Operative 

07/17/2021 Racism

07/12/2021 MRDM - RDM x5 

07/12/2021 RDM (Goomba stomped) 

08/11/2021 RDM x 1 | Killing Class-Ds with an Axe as a Class-D 

08/12/2021 Homophobia | Prompting Suicide 

These are all your warnings that have been given in July and August. 

Saying you'll read the rules "now" kind of makes me think you won't read them at all. You probably should have known about this the day you started playing on our server... but I'll make my decision on this soon. 

Yes i understand what you mean, i got most of those when i was very new and was just playing to troll but now i understand pretty much how to play and what not to do i also have made lives and things sorry again for what i did.

-Support

toxic behavior and lots of warns for serious stuff

highly doubt you changed at all

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

14 hours ago, Shin said:

Yeah, -SUPPORT

A lot of chances you had to learn and read the rules. 

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

I was the admin who extended the ban. I don't think its a joke when you SCREAM DOWN YOUR MIC "FUCKING KILL Y-" or something close to that. But you were saying kys screaming down your mic. 

-support

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

42 minutes ago, Chief_ said:

I was the admin who extended the ban. I don't think its a joke when you SCREAM DOWN YOUR MIC "FUCKING KILL Y-" or something close to that. But you were saying kys screaming down your mic. 

-support

wait a bit longer before appealing again and show that you've changed and ill gladly +Support

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

16 hours ago, Rektify said:

Saying you'll read the rules "now" kind of makes me think you won't read them at all.

Rektify said it perfectly. You’ve been here for awhile and why would you read the rules now and change compared to before you got banned? I don’t believe you deserve to be unbanned at all. -support 

-Support

What you need to think about is not about many factors, you need to think of the follow

How it could affect them mentally

How others will feel about that all around

'what if you said this to a little kid'

What you need to really understand is that people go through many issues everyday, now I've met plenty of people who've changed the first time they messed up, and I respect people who have final realize their mistake. You also need to factor in.

Your warns

Public reaction

Modern day reaction

People dont like racism, and people can be HIGHLY offended, which can turn ugly. With the modern day we are in, people don't take kindly to offensive things. Especially 'KYS'. Your warns on the other hand, you had your one chance with your first 'racism' warn, you should've stopped right there, and understood what you've done. Now what can you do for the future

I'd highly suggest waiting for the heat to die down

Your appeal will easily go down the drain at this rate

train yourself to not say certain offensive words

Now if you have health related issues, or something going on, get help, dont let this eat you up.

In summary, you are in control of what you do, either do the right thing, or do the bad things, hopefully this will help you. It is up to you; how you deal with this.

Edited by Parkland27

12 hours ago, Chief_ said:

-support

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

Now, usually for situations like these, I'd just deny it. Incidents with racism, homophobia, and telling other to "kys" would be a perma ban and done.. However, after looking at your non-problematic comments and how you accept your punishment without any issues, I will be charitable this time. But this is your last chance. Further incidents like these will result in a perma and I will instantly deny your ban appeal if it happens again. Thank you. 

• Dislike 1

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia