What is the best donator weapon in your opinion?

Domino

-i think all csgo knives have the same dmg.

-Golf club

-Falcon when you could kill one officer with only one mag.

Trench knife has a good dmg too.

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

Man, thats a touch one. Since this is in the d class thread, i will exclude the longbow.

Falcon: Damn good damage at close range, can tear through HP in no time, like a 1911 but better.

B3 Wingman: Solid damage, good accuracy, headshots will bully enemies if you can aim well. Almost 1v1'd a goliath as a normal d class using it.

Donator Knives: Low skill floor, pretty high skill ceiling. Once you learn how to well, trickstab/abuse the servers lag i guess, you can wipe the floor with people

Golf Club: Same as above minus the skill floor/ceiling and just adding the fact its fuckin op lmao

Trench/Dive knives: Probably my number one. Buying both stacks the ammo you spawn with, which means you double your knife count. Hitting headshots nets you 100 a pop and most of lcz is pretty chokey, so you turn it into your own shooting gallery but with knives. Once you get the throws down there are few things you cant kill with some well placed knives. Also, they go through riot shields, which releases enough dopamine in me to cure depression in half of north america.

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

Medkits suck

-This post was made by candy cane gang

Edited by Pills

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...