Gustav

- What is your SteamID? (Ex. STEAM_0:1:59351617):

STEAM_0:0:148216594

- What is your current rank?:

1SG

- How much time do you currently have on the server?:

1 week+

- How long have you been in the 501st?:

Since 12.07.2021 (Originally joined back in 28.12.2020)

- What do you bring to the table as a 501st?:

Let me start by saying that, i believe that every 501st officer has brought something unique about themselves, which makes the entire 501st battalion stronger, more stable and overall better. 

One of the primary things that i can bring is a lot of activity! Ever since I re-joined the 501st on 12/07/2021 I have been on every day from 16:00-05:00 (4pm-6am) with only a few days where i had to be inactive for a single day/couple of hours. Currently there is nothing pointing towards me having less time, so therefore i will be just as active if not even more as an Officer. I also believe i can bring maturity, things like “having fun” will of course happen, but that would be all in good times and always outside/away from any of the roleplaying. I have 0 warns/bans among all gaming light servers which is well reflected on my overall personal behavior. Currently we have a lot of newer 501st PVT´s and surprisingly they have respected and followed every guideline/order that i may have been giving them during roleplay scenarios. I think that all the MSG+ are well respected as i believe we have been able to show that we want to act serious durings events but also are capable of understanding all the members of the 501st no matter rank.

- Why do you want to become an Officer?:

The 501st has always had its place within me, every time I went on a Star Wars Roleplaying server, I would head to 501st bunks and ask if I could join a tryout. I want to become an Officer, since it's within my ambition and vision. I also want to become an Officer to help the current/future Officers with duties/tasks and other things that they might need help with, if they are offline/unable to help or assist at the time. I want to become an Officer because i could contribute a lot more to the 501st, and also it has just been a goal of mine ever since i first joined. I think that i could improve my leading skills a bit more but after hosting PDB, having the experience of trying to command 3 or more 501st at once, i dont feel its a issue for me at all, if its not at the right level now, it will be in just a short amount of time.

- What is the purpose/duty of an Officer?:

I believe the duties of an Officer are to make sure that, if someone within the 501st is minging/doing something which is against the 501st rules, then i believe the Officer(s) should report it to a higherup (and follow Chain Of Command while doing so). The Officer should also host tryouts/sims/training and assist NCOs/Enlisted when they need it.

I would say that the purpose for the Officer(s) is also to help members of the 501st if they need help. So that they don’t have to contact the high command within 501st instantly with questions any Officer could answer (Chain Of Command). The purpose is also to make notes on who is doing well during events if there is no high up to do it, and should mainly look after the ranks below Officer. I think that Officers overall have to maintain the standards for the 501st - if not try to increase them to a higher level. 

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

+Support
+Very active
+Nice, easy to approach

+Good communication
+Understands the role of an Officer pretty well I'd say 

Good luck Gustav, you'd make a good Officer

- Miyo

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former 501st Senior Commander Miyo 5654

"I eat bug"                 

--------- ACCEPTED! ---------

Please contact a VCMDR+ for Officer training

• Gaminglight Love 1

Keeper of the Turdium Pantaloons 

200.gif

Former: Marshal Commander, 501st Senior Commander, SF Vice Marshall, 501st "Stinky" HVYL, & Former 501st Fossil.
[ Also really bad at PvP plz no bully. ]

• Phil locked this topic