Hacking tools Spawn [Denied]

Rhodes.

What do you want to see?: Allow DT, IF and Nova to spawn their own hacking tools.

Why should we add it?: To free up a job for GM's and allow them to focus more on the quality of the sim/mission instead of "Did I give them hacking tools?"

What are the advantages of having this?: Better quality sim's and events from GM's.

Who is it mainly for?: DT, IF and Nova.

Links to any content: N/A

ImpRP

Retired Marshall

SCPRP

Retired Foundation Doctor

-Support

Although this suggestion is something that would make sense it would take away one of the core functions of Havoc. Also it is a battalion change of 3 special forces battalions I don’t know about DT Command or Nova Command but I wasn’t consulted about this change. My opinion being the Commander of Inferno Squad I don’t want to take away a job from a battalion that specializes in mechanics. 

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

On 8/10/2021 at 7:30 PM, SawickM said:

-Support

Although this suggestion is something that would make sense it would take away one of the core functions of Havoc. Also it is a battalion change of 3 special forces battalions I don’t know about DT Command or Nova Command but I wasn’t consulted about this change. My opinion being the Commander of Inferno Squad I don’t want to take away a job from a battalion that specializes in mechanics. 

• Head of Staff
On 8/10/2021 at 1:30 PM, SawickM said:

-Support

Agree with Sawick, would take away one of the purposes of Havoc.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

On 8/10/2021 at 2:30 PM, SawickM said:

-Support

Yes DT, IF, and Nova do hack when havoc are not there, it is just pretty rare so there would be no need. -support

Edited by Ocean

Imperial RP | Ex Nova VCMDR Morpheus | Ex LTSL Val Kaiyo 

Police RP | PD CPL | Ex EMS EMT | Ex DOC CO | Bappo Family 

• Manager

DENIED

Unfortunately, we do not feel that this suggestion is suitable for implementation. Please wait at least 2 Weeks before suggesting this again.

However, we do appreciate your attitude towards trying to help us improve, please feel free to show us some more ideas!

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*