Doomlam's Officer Application

Malmood

- What is your In-game name?: 

My in-game names are Doomlam & Dev.

- What is your SteamID? 

STEAM_0:0:89589493

- What is your current rank?:

My current rank  is First-Sergeant (1SG)

- How much time do you currently have on the server?:

My current time on the server is 1 week

- How long have you been in the 501st?:

I have been with the 501st since 07/17/21

- What do you bring to the table as a 501st?:

My sociable nature to the enlisted of other factions and the 501st. I like to engage in activities with them and have conversations with them, earning their trust and befriending them. Considering 501st is my main battalion, I dedicate my time on the server to it. My activity is a perk to this. I try my absolute best to get on at least once a day. Considering I finished tech school I will be on a lot more often. Maturity level has a great impact as well, giving the 501st's officers a good look. I do have a stern nature as well. I am not afraid to lay down the law even on the closest of friends. If I am to be an officer, I will do it right.

- Why do you want to become an Officer?:

I have been told by many other players that I should highly consider applying for a 501st officer position. Considering the 501st is my main battalion, I decided why not give it a shot. This will allow me to become more knowledgeable and accustom to the way things are run. I have room for improvement, and this will help me improve and grow. I would love to dedicate myself to become a leader within my favorite battalion. I have many ideas for training and SIM exercises I have been wanting to try, but recently numbers have been fairly slim. 

- What is the purpose/duty of an Officer?:

The purposes/Duties of an officer consist of upholding the battalion and maintaining integrity. Enforcing those who are out of line. Assist those who require assistance, such as commanders and high authorities. Oversee NCOs and Enlisted activities. Following the rules of the server. Host SIMs on multiple occasions throughout the week. Host tryouts to obtain more enlisted within the battalion. Setting examples for others to follow and look up to. Have a proper mindset and don't lay off assistance. (If an ST is not acquainted with the knowledge that is needed to play on this server, educate them and get them ready for what the server has to offer them.)

• Like 1

501st Assistant ARC Lead Colonel Hammer

Ex-Aviation Officer Lieutenant Doomlam

+ Support !!!

- Very Active

- A capable NCO

- Very respectful and responsible

I believe as Vice Commander that Doomlam is ready and capable to be an officer and I would love to have him.

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

+Support!
+Very active, I see 'em on almost every day
+Easy to approach
+Pretty responsible, takes charge when needed

Would make a good 501st Officer, goodluck Doomlam

- Miyo

Former 501st Senior Commander Miyo 5654

"I eat bug"                 

--------- ACCEPTED! ---------

Please contact a VCMDR+ for Officer training

Keeper of the Turdium Pantaloons 

200.gif

Former: Marshal Commander, 501st Senior Commander, SF Vice Marshall, 501st "Stinky" HVYL, & Former 501st Fossil.
[ Also really bad at PvP plz no bully. ]

• Phil locked this topic