Breads AO App

Lone_Drifter21

What is your ingame name?: Bread

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:534340369

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipmen

What specialty are you applying for?: AO

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral Seamen gave me permission to apply for AO

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? How I can improve the branch is by Hosting more tryouts because whenever we are getting attacked or attacking the enemy we barely get any SF to flag on to help so I want to help by hosting more tryouts to get more SF on. Im a good shot because I love events, I always get to have some combat which helps with my targeting skills.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: Because I know how to fly really well, I memorized their SOP and im really good at being a leader for the SF and others.

Why do you want this rank?: I want this rank because I want to improve this ISD's aviation crew by being a officer of their branch. I will be a big help to the ISD

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: I understand and that will never come unless I intend on it.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: My purpose is that I use to be SF but I wanted to do other things but I also want to help. If I become a AO I will be able to help others including SF at the same time.

- support 

- Honestly no thought was put into this application 

- it's tiny 

- never seen you before 

- just cause you know how to fly and you have a good memory doesn't mean you can be trusted 

- AO job is to better the Regiment as a whole its a hard tactic that shouldn't be taken lightly 

Over all I don't see you being a good AO but I've been wrong before 

Good luck regardless 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

20 minutes ago, Zefer said:

- support 

- it's tiny 

- never seen you before 

- just cause you know how to fly and you have a good memory doesn't mean you can be trusted 

- AO job is to better the Regiment as a whole its a hard tactic that shouldn't be taken lightly 

Good luck regardless 

200.gif 
Former IF Commanding Officer| Former Nova Commanding Officer| 
|Former Naval Low Command Member|
|Admin|

On 8/7/2021 at 2:57 PM, Zefer said:

- support 

- it's tiny 

- never seen you before 

Good luck regardless 

Crow

Former: Havoc Vice Commander | Eighth Brother | Purge HVYTO COL | ST SCTL CPT | IC SSE SGT | SubLT
200.gif

On 8/7/2021 at 5:57 PM, Zefer said:

- support 

- it's tiny 

- never seen you before 

Good luck regardless 

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

DENIED

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

• mikey! locked this topic