Drayton's Resignation.

Drayton

OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

you were a great commander of IF, good luck on your next adventures Drayton.

Current RP/Staff Ranks: Reserved/Retired

Previous Ranks: EX-ST Commander | Ex-SCTAL/SCTL I 3rd ID10 of The Month  ImperialRP Assistant Head Gamemaster | ImperialRP Admin Agent Gideon Hask IF2 

Team Chestbox Gang 

spacer.png

Even though we were never really friends. I could tell you were a cool person from the start. Good Luck on ur future adventures!

"What's that Outside? OHH! OUUHHH!"                                                                                             | Ex ImperialRP Senior Moderator | | Ex RG SNR Guard | | Ex Medical LTCOL | 
                                                   tumblr_o2v48r0M571ufwwv5o1_540.gif

I'll miss you buddy. Wish you the best in your future. You were an awesome IF Senior Commander and I hope to see you back on sometime in the future.

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

• Head of Staff
9 minutes ago, MrPickle said:

BEST SENIOR COMMANDER EVER

sad to see you go homie

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

https://medal.tv/clips/48453361/d1337xCGEsjD

https://medal.tv/clips/44336256/d1337c5Ch8UW

https://medal.tv/clips/54085833/d1337G1zCAEg

^  A timeline of some of our best memories.

In all honesty you and Kev were the ones that convinced me to stay when I first wanted to resign. Back when I was HSL Don Jon IF4. Me and you worked so well together and built IF up from the ground basically we removed officers who were undeserving and built one of if not the strongest officer cores of all time I will miss joking around in game with you and killing people who were bothering us (we adverted warn dw) I'll see you around Red One.

spacer.pngspacer.png

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

Drayton, I don't even got to say a word on this resignation, Me & You will always be boys 😎 
(Stop posting dead deers on your Instagram)

Missing when you were in IC Though!! 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

Sad to see you leave Drayton, the first Senior Iden Versio we've had. Best of luck in life.

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

1 hour ago, MrPickle said:

BEST SENIOR COMMANDER EVER

Sad day boys.

𝐌𝐓𝐅 𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚-𝟏 𝐋𝐢𝐞𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭 '𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞'
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐫:
             𝐒𝐂𝐏-𝐑𝐏 𝐌𝐓𝐅 𝐄𝟏𝟏 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐥. 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐋𝟏 | 𝐑𝐑𝐇 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐎𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝟗 | 𝐂𝐈 𝐑𝐧𝐃 𝐀𝐈𝐍 | 𝐕𝟒 𝐑𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐧 𝐈𝐕 | 𝐌𝐓𝐅 𝐌𝐮-𝟑 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐈 𝟐𝐋𝐓 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐐𝐃𝟖 𝐒𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐞 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 | 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥-𝐑𝐏 𝐃𝐓 𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐋𝟏 / 𝐒𝐎𝟐 | 𝐒𝐅 𝐎𝐒𝐋 𝐒𝐋 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐞 | 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐊𝐢𝐫 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐬 | 𝐈𝐂 𝐒𝐒𝐕𝐋 𝐓𝐨𝐩𝐚𝐳 | 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨 𝐒𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐝 𝐈𝐅𝟔𝟗 

1215259325_6imnh1(2).gif.488126faeb9b010d326c3e5d31e623e5.gif

On 8/7/2021 at 5:31 PM, Kev said:

p.s you down for men of war??

Yeh for sure !

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

Best guy i've met on GL really cool dude glad to see you leave on a good notice and they didn't force you out like some people!! I'm sure we'll be playing Arma or something soon!

Still can't believe this guy got striked and not the idiot 13 year old lol
gang-gang-shit.gif