GOV Vehicle Sugestion - Denied

Frish

Should this Vehicle be added to the Server?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should this Vehicle be added to the Server

• Yes
    • No

What you want to see? -  A newer BMW X5 be added to the server.

Why should we add it? - I think a lot of GOV members will use this vehicle

What are the advantages of having this? - It would add more variety to the vehicles on the server

Who is it mainly for? - For the people who play on GOV.

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2293921336

Edited by Frish

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

• Frish changed the title to GOV Vehicle Sugestion

Only for SCO19 

Can add a different car more usable for other departments 

exSCU High Command |exSPRT SSGT| exSTATE LT |exPD MAJ| exFBI SSA|ex UMC Level 1 | Current PD SGT MAJ| USMS| FBI  | HRT| State Police|

7 hours ago, Tonyy said:

Only for SCO19 

Can add a different car more usable for other departments 

Frish I think it would be absolutely awesome to have a better more useable X5 however for it to only be used by SCO, I think that it should either be opened up to other departments or choose a different car that would be more widely used.

Edited by Corky

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

-Support

The only reason I'm -supporting this is due to the fact that it has no interior (interior looks like this). If this car did have an interior (or is getting one) I would've +Supported as it's a nice car and it can be used by any department whether a skin was made for it or it was just used unmarked like most Gov cars.

The argument saying that British police cars can only be used by SCO19 is invalid as there are already British police cars in use by other departments such as the BMW 530d Touring and the older BMW X5.

Carrots_LT_COL.png

-Support

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚗𝚘 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚛

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor