Vice Marshall Manjini's Resignation.

RobertoManjini

Sorry.

Even Tho this may come up to people as a Surprise i have being in SF for quite a while, I remember my self as a normal cadet trained by my friend brand and me still getting 2 strikes and he letting me go off with like a pat on the back, Do i love SF with my heart, and in this community i love you guys like everything and i will continue playing for this server, just in another way, SMT i love you guys, EVEN THO YOU KILLED ME ALL THE TIME. I honestly have had the best time of my life playing with you guys and to this day i consider SF and also gaming light as a whole my family, I WILL CONTINUE PLAYING, this does not mean the end for SIMPGINI but, i wanna have a better person in my spot

SMT- I love you guys, even tho we have not talked to this day i love you guys, you make this community what it is and honestly i wanna see you guys grow to eventually even become Managers each on of you.

Emoo- Best r6 player i have played with will never forget playing with you

WIN- i honestly would say alot. and that alot is good, with the carrying of you guys and dedication you put and also work it honestly amazes me to the biggest, i to this day dont know how you do it and in my heart i say thanks

CHICANO-big man JMT.

Emily- i still miss you ❤️

NIMO-fish.

Mikey- i remember you as a Agent kallus and to this day i will never and i mean ever forget you for all of this help you have given me and also sf

Rhodes- Doing a good job with Gladius KEEP IT GOING MAN!

Old SF command, im sorry, i have not done what an SF Vice lead would have worked, and i honestly feel like one of the worse vice commanders. but to this day i would not have changed. so to all of you guys i say thanks for the wisdom. Ptop,deaky,nacho,seaman,soph,AZIR

SF- i will miss you guys. i honestly will say this is the end tho. I WILL COME BACK WITH NO STIBES AND I WILL MAKE THAT A RULE!

given:heh

now people might be asking where is my next walks as the Spanish boy. Well naval sounds kind of fun 😉

or even IF 😉

Edited by robertomanjini
  • Like 1
  • Heart-Eyes 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

Good luck, you were the most cringe MO medical ever had and its even more cringe that you are resigning, ill miss you tho    spacer.png

Edited by Calvin
  • Sad 1

[Medical MAJ Calvin] [Medical Assault Trooper Boomer] [Admin]

spacer.png

Dude you were a great leader when I was in SF I couldn't have asked for a better one. 

• Sad 1

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL