Judicial Department - Denied

GL Nathan

What you want to see? - a Judicial Department

Why should we add it? - it would be fun to see a judicial department because it could increase role play in the court room and allow for more role play scenarios to take place out of the court room 

What are the advantages of having this? - it would increase role play as well as help regulate the judicial classes so there are no people that can minge on the job, some of the ways it would increase role play is by being able to create profesional mock trials, allowing players to sue to a realistic degree, giving players an accurate judicial system as well as giving players that want to be a judge or attorney (prosecutor or defendant)  training and experince so they are able to do there job with a proficient role play experince, attorneys would also be able to choose to be a public or private attorney, public attorneys are paid for by the state and work for the state while private attorneys can run there own law firms and practice, there could be a system of diffrent types of judges and attorneys, such as Superior Court Judges - Judges who preside over trial courts of general jurisdiction. State Appellate Court Judges - Appellate judges who hear appeals from trial courts within its geographic jurisdiction. State Supreme Court Justices - Appellate judges (Justices) sitting in the highest appellate court in the state - etc… as well as diffrent type of attorneys such as personal injury and catastrophe lawyers, family law, criminal defense lawyer, corporate lawyer, etc… over all this would help out with rp massively and give a more immersive rp experince to make sure the judicial system is fair and makes everyone accountable for there actions 

Who is it mainly for? - players that want a more realistic and immersive judicial experience including attorneys, judges, whiteness, and criminals

Links to any content - none provided

13 minutes ago, wolfhugger3000 said:

What you want to see? - a Judicial Department

Why should we add it? - it would be fun to see a judicial department because it could increase role play in the court room and allow for more role play scenarios to take place out of the court room 

What are the advantages of having this? - it would increase role play as well as help regulate the judicial classes so there are no people that can minge on the job, some of the ways it would increase role play is by being able to create profesional mock trials, allowing players to sue to a realistic degree, giving players an accurate judicial system as well as giving players that want to be a judge or attorney (prosecutor or defendant)  training and experince so they are able to do there job with a proficient role play experince, attorneys would also be able to choose to be a public or private attorney, public attorneys are paid for by the state and work for the state while private attorneys can run there own law firms and practice, there could be a system of diffrent types of judges and attorneys, such as Superior Court Judges - Judges who preside over trial courts of general jurisdiction. State Appellate Court Judges - Appellate judges who hear appeals from trial courts within its geographic jurisdiction. State Supreme Court Justices - Appellate judges (Justices) sitting in the highest appellate court in the state - etc… as well as diffrent type of attorneys such as personal injury and catastrophe lawyers, family law, criminal defense lawyer, corporate lawyer, etc… over all this would help out with rp massively and give a more immersive rp experince to make sure the judicial system is fair and makes everyone accountable for there actions 

Who is it mainly for? - players that want a more realistic and immersive judicial experience including attorneys, judges, whiteness, and criminals

Links to any content - none provided

What about the people that paid for the job whitelist? 

35 minutes ago, [GL] #BeHappy said:

What about the people that paid for the job whitelist? 

Anyone would be able to become prosecutors or defendants at anytime as those classes aren’t a class you need to pay for, on the other hand to become a judge in the department you could still have to donate for the class as to keep everyone that paid for the class happy so they don’t feel like they paid for nothing, although if my suggestion is approved and it becomes a non donated class people could receive store credit based on how much they paid for the class

Edit: but it isn’t up to me even if the department is made, it would be up to smt and the department managers

Edited by wolfhugger3000

-Support 
The job currently is a paid job. Having it as a non paid job means everyone that paid for the job, that money that they put into the server now becomes null/void

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

7 minutes ago, Corky said:

-Support 
The job currently is a paid job. Having it as a non paid job means everyone that paid for the job, that money that they put into the server now becomes null/void

As I have stated in my response to be happy it still can be a paid job, but they would be able to get trained on how to be a judge if this is accepted

-support 

Reasons above.

also tbh, I’m on loa, but before loa, there was barely ever any judges on. So I have to say a flat out no. It ruins the point for the people who’ve spent money on the judge job for those others who would be able to get it for free... I’m just using my iPhone right now for this forums post.... 

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

-Support 

On server

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss