Kierans Resignation from Imperial-RP.

Kieran ♡

Good evening guys! I'll just keep this short, Sorry if you aren't on it I've had to restrict it to a small amount due to their being so many of you!

Due to unforeseen circumstances I will be resigning from my position of High Command. I will not go into further context but this is the best solution for not only my own mental health, But also the server, On-top of that I got college next week so like... yuh.

SMT - Thank you for everything, Literally, You guys are the reason the server exists to which I will always be grateful about.

SHC - Thank you WiN for dealing with me for the past few months & even allowing me in the position of High Command, It's been rough but it has been a pleasure to work with you.

TAlila - I can't be more sad to leave you man, You've been there since the start and have assisted me in so many ways, Good luck & hope you get that Grand General Spot! p.s sorry if the text is 'too big'

Ducks - You've been there for me for so long, I've been fighting my depression for so long and you don't know how much you did it for me man, I can't wish for a better friend. 

Kev - England am I right???

Dimitri - Congrats on Overseer!

Emoo: 🇨🇳

Lucifer - Your too edgy ong

Chico - Congrats Head Gamemaster!!!

Spice - Might wanna spend money elsewhere and not roblox...

Odin - Who are you again?...

Hobbs - Romania...yea.

Current & Future High Command : Good luck you guys and hope you go far! 

~ Thats all I can be bothered to put, If you weren't on there, Again I'm sorry!!!!

Edited by Kieran ♡
  • Sad 2
  • Gaminglight Love 2

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

You went from a complete stranger to me when you were commander to a really cool friend. Let’s play ARK sometime!

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

2 minutes ago, SawickM said:

You went from a complete stranger to me when you were commander to a really cool friend. Let’s play ARK sometime!

for sure bruh

Really sad to see you leave, hopefully we can stay in touch. One of the best High Command members I've seen. Good Luck in life.

• Gaminglight Love 1

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

4 minutes ago, OBUnting said:

I can only hope that this is for the best... You are not leaving for good, are you?

no shot, you will see me on rust 100% 🙂

You were a great High Command, Sad to see you go, One of the only british people I actually like! 

1 hour ago, Kieran ♡ said:

TAlila - I can't be more sad to leave you man, You've been there since the start and have assisted me in so many ways, Good luck & hope you get that Grand General Spot! p.s sorry if the text is 'too big'

Havoc Senior Commander Kieran ftw !!! 

• Like 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

Kieran you will be missed. 

Even though i joined when you were already high up, i still got to see and experience your amazing roleplay abitilies ingame.

Hope you might return some day🙂

797353618_501stLegion.PNG.15dc7fd309d3f851c384e9eb11d44b36.PNG

Edited by SSphere Gulleboi3010

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

1 hour ago, Kieran ♡ said:

You've been there for me for so long, I've been fighting my depression for so long and you don't know how much you did it for me man, I can't wish for a better friend. 

I know im a pretty cool guy

im coming soon!

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

57 minutes ago, SSphere Gulleboi3010 said:

Kieran you will be missed. 

Starting as 501st Lt and then became captain due to many recomendations from 501st troopers and then the high command position as the general, quite an amazing story.

Hope you might return some day🙂

797353618_501stLegion.PNG.15dc7fd309d3f851c384e9eb11d44b36.PNG

This never happened???

• Gaminglight Love 1

spacer.png
  Ex. Admin | Ex. Gideon Hask

• Head of Staff

Big sad to see you go homie, stay in touch

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

Sorry to see you go buddy. Hope to still see you around and best of luck in whatevers next. 

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

7 hours ago, Barrett said:

Sorry to see you go buddy. Hope to still see you around and best of luck in whatevers next. 

Best of luck Kieran.

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton