not Jay

Steam Name: [GL] not Jay

Ingame Name: not Jay

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:78897698

Date You Were Restricted: 05/16/2021

Staff Restriction Length: 09/14/2021

Staff Member that Staff Restricted you: Rookieblue

Reason for Staff Restriction: Not returning after a LOA

Why do you think that your Staff Restriction should be removed? (longer the better): I believe that I should get my staff restriction removed because at the time I didn't have much spare time to even make a Resignation. I was bombarded by school work that I needed to catch up on. Although it was my fault for letting my homework get in my way I currently don't have to worry about school or catching up on anything and will have plenty of spare time to do staff stuff. I apologize for not coming back after my LOA but I thought I would have finished my school work by then. I do hope that you will accept my appeal because I think that being staff was really fun and I liked that I could help the server. Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal, hopefully it gets accepted or I at least get some helpful advice for the future.

From your friendly neighborhood not Jay : )

🙂

1 hour ago, STONKSMAN said:

+support
real life is more important, sometimes people seriously dont have the time for making forums posts and whatnot, i understand this person entirely 
they deserve the restriction lifte

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

1 hour ago, STONKSMAN said:

+support
real life is more important, sometimes people seriously dont have the time for making forums posts and whatnot, i understand this person entirely 
they deserve the restriction lifted

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

3 hours ago, STONKSMAN said:

+support

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

Jay was an inactive staff member prior to taking a LOA, having multiple weeks of logging 0 sits and was at risk of removal in the first place. Jay then took at LOA, and then never returned from the LOA, at which point I removed him two weeks after his LOA was supposed to end.

Due to Jay's extended inactivity, meaning he was not a productive staff member in the first place, as well as his lack of communication about his circumstances, Jay was removed from staff and given the standard 4 month staff restriction, which is set to expire September 14th.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

+support

I have met Jay on very many occasions literally all are positive. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

Not Jay is a fantastic player and a great team member in Nu-7. Honestly, to the best of my knowledge, every single experience and interaction I've had with him have all been positive. I personally believe that he will be a great staff member. With that being said, given Rookie's explanation, I'm going to have to give a -support for the restriction ending early. It sounds like a lot of leeway was already given and you're only a month or so away. I would take that time to brush up on the handbook so that when you do rejoin the staff team, you will be in a great position to assist others.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

9 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

Jay was an inactive staff member prior to taking a LOA, having multiple weeks of logging 0 sits and was at risk of removal in the first place. Jay then took at LOA, and then never returned from the LOA, at which point I removed him two weeks after his LOA was supposed to end.

Due to Jay's extended inactivity, meaning he was not a productive staff member in the first place, as well as his lack of communication about his circumstances, Jay was removed from staff and given the standard 4 month staff restriction, which is set to expire September 14th.

-Support Sorry Jay but, your only a month away which I think you deserve to have to wait. Part of being a Staff member is being responsible and communicating your situation to SMT/JMT

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

On 8/4/2021 at 1:41 PM, STONKSMAN said:

+support

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

22 hours ago, Sprink said:

-Support Sorry Jay but, your only a month away which I think you deserve to have to wait. Part of being a Staff member is being responsible and communicating your situation to SMT/JMT

On 8/4/2021 at 7:41 AM, STONKSMAN said:

+support

+ Support

Former: O5-10 "The Mad General" / SCP-RP Head Admin / CI 2LT / Security CPT

"Although it was my fault for letting my homework get in my way" This statement just disappoints me, please put academics and your actual life ahead of Garry's Mod. 

Honestly man some people need to relax. 4 month staff restriction for dealing with real life first. I believe the removal for staff was deserved. He has already served 3/4 months of his staff restriction. 

Edited by purple haze
  • Like 1

-SUPPORT

On 8/4/2021 at 11:14 AM, Rookieblue said:

Jay was an inactive staff member prior to taking a LOA, having multiple weeks of logging 0 sits and was at risk of removal in the first place.

as Rookieblue stated, you clearly haven't been meeting the requirement for staff sits and he even says you were close to being removed beforehand.  But from what it seems you went on LOA before he could do it and so they gave a second change.  Even if schoolwork got in the way, a resignation form/LOA form only takes up to 5-10 minutes to fill out which isn't that long.

Edited by Boubak

16 hours ago, purple haze said:

"Although it was my fault for letting my homework get in my way" This statement just disappoints me, please put academics and your actual life ahead of Garry's Mod. 

Honestly man some people need to relax. 4 month staff restriction for dealing with real life first. I believe the removal for staff was deserved. He has already served 3/4 months of his staff restriction. 

+Support, life happens. ive been very close to resigning many many times due to IRL stuff so i can see where Jay is coming from. honestly he has already served 3/4ths of this as purple haze has stated so i think a removal of the restriction should be put in place.

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

On 8/7/2021 at 1:32 AM, purple haze said:

13 hours ago, Snuts said:

+Support, life happens. ive been very close to resigning many many times due to IRL stuff so i can see where Jay is coming from. honestly he has already served 3/4ths of this as purple haze has stated so i think a removal of the restriction should be put in place.

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator