• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Kev's Eighth Brother Application

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Kev / Lord X Kev

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Inquisitorius

3. Why do you want to be a Vice Commander of this branch?

I want to be a Vice Commander of Inquisitors because I want to help better the branch and help the current command / High Command of the branch with their needs and dreams for the branch. As well I want to be a Vice Commander to maintain the current status of IQ because it is currently doing very well and I want to help officers improve which will have a knock on effect to NCO's and then to enlisted. Personally I want to Vice Commander because I believe I can use my past experience in gaming light to help solve problems or just help wherever needed in the branch.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?
700+ Hours

5. What is the Main Purpose of a Vice Commander for a branch?
One of the main purposes in my opinion is to make sure you are setting a good example this means making sure officers are doing try-outs and behaving well of course this applies to yourself as well and even more so as a VCMDR represents the branch.

Here are some more purposes of a VCMDR here in no specific order:
1. Problems: The Vice Commander is to help the CMDR with problems this is especially true for IQ due to their being HCMD in the branch as well as a CMDR .
2. Example for officers: Another Purpose of a VCMDR is to set a example for Officers this means to be well behaved and follow the server rules.
3. Roster: Keep the roster updated, A reason this is important as it makes sure no mistakes in game with people not being on the roster occur.
4. Communication: A important value of a VCMDR is to make sure you are communicating with the officers and the other VCMDRs of the branch this of course applies to the Commanders and HCMD of IQ.
5. Behaviour: This has been mentioned in reason 2 however it is very important because the VCMDRs are looked up to therefore if say for example a SGT sees a VCMDR running around with a lightsaber ignited in hallways he will think if he does the same he wont get in trouble.
6. Relationship: It is important to have a good relationship to people inside the branch no matter of rank and outside the branch because as a VCMDR you represent the branch.

6. Why should we trust you to be a Vice Commander? :

One of the main reasons I believe you can trust me is I was previous IQ lore in the past and have multiple Command experiences in the past where have I have left or resigned on good terms with the battalion because of me doing a lot for the battalions. Another reason you can trust me is because I have no warns this shows I know how to follow rules and have a good behaviour that I have maintained through out the 1 year+ I have played on Gaming light Imperial RP. Finally the last reason I believe you can trust me is because I have shown I am passionate about the battalion due to me being active with no LOA's.

7. How often can you be Online? :
Mostly Everyday unless something comes up of course.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

Kev
juegos fallout GIF

1 hour ago, NoCapGiven said:

+ Support
- Has plenty of command experience
- Dedicated
- Solid app
- Approachable
Good luck Kev!

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

2 hours ago, NoCapGiven said:

+ Support
- Dedicated
- Solid app
- Approachable
Good luck Kev!

Previous IQ command would do good things with the position. 

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

12 hours ago, NoCapGiven said:

+ Support
- Dedicated
- Solid app
- Approachable
Good luck Kev!

Crow

Former: Havoc Vice Commander | Eighth Brother | Purge HVYTO COL | ST SCTL CPT | IC SSE SGT | SubLT
200.gif

On 8/3/2021 at 9:41 AM, NoCapGiven said:

+ Support
- Dedicated
- Solid app
- Approachable
Good luck Kev!

Purge HVYAL MAJ
Ex Havoc Vice Commander
Ex The Second Sister/Ex Purge HVYSL COL
Ex ST SCTAL 2LT