Philosophy's Major Application

Philosophy

Do I deserve to be promoted to Major?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Do I deserve to be promoted to Major?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For:  Major

In-Game Name: CPT Philosophy 1L33

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29893381

Current Rank: Captain

How long have you been in your current rank?: 4+ weeks

What timezone are you in?: Central Daylight Time

How many Warns do you have?: 1

Permission: Chief Will

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): First off I'd like to state that it has been an honor serving the PD this far. It has been an honor server ALL ranks of the PD from Patrol Officer to Commissioner. Now to what's important. I feel like I will be fit for Major because in my entire year of PD I have rarely ever been mingy and have adhered strongly to being professional. Also I'm a government main and play mostly PD. I try to make PD enjoyable for everyone in my vicinity including the criminals and civilians through RP. I am unbiased and never accept bribes or show favoritism and give out proper punishments for situations involving PD or suspects with prison sentences. As PD command I make sure to hear everyone out no matter what there status in the community or rank in PD when it involves situations that are within my jurisdiction. When someone makes a mistake or blatantly disregards SOP I don't just smash them to the ground with punishments without explanation and if I do I make sure to communicate with them what they did wrong thoroughly and assure them that they can build themselves up so they aren't left clueless and to encourage them to be better. As well even at this rank in command I don't ignore OFC stragglers I always try to integrate them into the PD by teaching them and getting them familiar so they aren't walking around aimlessly. I don't just leave this job to the sergeants I make sure to play a part because especially during the summer the OFC's can be overwhelming. All in all I have a big heart for the PD and I have lots of good friends of all ranks in the department that I have bonded with and would like to progress further and I hope that it okay. Thank you for reading this application!

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Edited by Philosophy

I know your race. It is made up of sheep. It is governed by minorities, seldom or never by majorities. It suppresses its feelings and its beliefs and follows the handful that makes the most noise. Sometimes the noisy handful is right, sometimes wrong; but no matter, the crowd follows it. The vast majority of the race, whether savage or civilized, are secretly kind-hearted and shrink from inflicting pain, but in the presence of the aggressive and pitiless minority they don't dare to assert themselves. Think of it! One kind-hearted creature spies upon another, and sees to it that he loyally helps in iniquities which revolt both of them. Speaking as an expert, I know that ninety- nine out of a hundred of your race were strongly against the killing of witches when that foolishness was first agitated by a handful of pious lunatics in the long ago. And I know that even to-day, after ages of transmitted prejudice and silly teaching, only one person in twenty puts any real heart into the harrying of a witch. And yet apparently everybody hates witches and wants them killed. Some day a handful will rise up on the other side and make the most noise--perhaps even a single daring man with a big voice and a determined front will do it--and in a week all the sheep will wheel and follow him, and witch-hunting will come to a sudden end.

Monarchies, aristocracies, and religions are all based upon that large defect in your race--the individual's distrust of his neighbor, and his desire, for safety's or comfort's sake, to stand well in his neighbor's eye. These institutions will always remain, and always flourish, and always oppress you, affront you, and degrade you, because you will always be and remain slaves of minorities. There was never a country where the majority of the people were in their secret hearts loyal to any of these institutions.

Major (haha gottem) +Support

- Active

- Helps all ranks of PD

- Friendly 

- Mature 

- Great App

philosophy you deserve this 1000% i wish you the best of luck!

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

BIGGEST MAJOR SUPPORT+

super active

very friendly

mature

drops everything to help other ranks (including OFCs)

Great application

One of the best in PD (in my opinion)

Good luck Philosophy // Dad

original.gif.2f846a2bc8e5b71606ea367cf9baa31c.gif

Alright im boutta head out

• Head Admin
2 hours ago, Snuts said:

- Active

- Helps all ranks of PD

- Friendly 

- Mature 

- Great App

imma agree, this guy super deserves major best of luck ❤️ 

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

On 8/2/2021 at 5:46 PM, Snuts said:

- Active

- Helps all ranks of PD

- Friendly 

- Mature 

- Great App

one of the most nice person i have every met good luck Philosophy

| PD CPT | S.W.A.T SFC, FTO, Sharpshooter | EMS EMT | SCU CPL | Dispatch | SS SO |

| UMC LVL.3 | Senior Moderator |

On 8/2/2021 at 8:04 PM, Damien said:

BIGGEST MAJOR SUPPORT+

super active

very friendly

mature

drops everything to help other ranks (including OFCs)

Great application

One of the best in PD (in my opinion)

Good luck Philosophy // Dad

original.gif.2f846a2bc8e5b71606ea367cf9baa31c.gif

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

+Support 1 million times Philosophy!

Very active

Polite

Always willing to talk

Best of luck for this app man!

Edited by Iancompallo

Current: Resigned 

Former: SCU Low Command (LT) - SRT LCPL - DOC PROB COPD Low Command (CPT) FBI Low Command (DAD) - Moderator (PRP)

-Orin 

@[GL] Protec why did you vote no? just so PD command knows why you voted no

in saying that

+Support

- Very active

- Always willing to help lower ranks/other command members

- great leader

- mature

from one Phil to another, he deserves this promo!

That bald Aussie Guy

On 8/3/2021 at 12:46 AM, Snuts said:

- Active

- Helps all ranks of PD

- Friendly 

- Mature 

- Great App

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

+Support

S Tier Captain who will make an S Tier Major, he was the first rolemodel I had when I was an OFC on the server; he did a good job showing me the ropes when he was a lieutenant and he's one of the most honest people I've ever met. Promote this man!

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

On 8/2/2021 at 6:46 PM, Snuts said:

- Active

- Helps all ranks of PD

- Friendly 

- Mature 

- Great App

exSCU High Command |exSPRT SSGT| exSTATE LT |exPD MAJ| exFBI SSA|ex UMC Level 1 | Current PD SGT MAJ| USMS| FBI  | HRT| State Police|

• Will locked this topic