Should Xenoz be a TMod?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be TMod?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Xenoz

What is your steam name?: Xenoz 

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:227466409

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I have never staffed on any GMod servers before, however I have staffed on a Minecraft server and make it up to the rank of Admin. 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I joined the Gaminglight community roughly five months ago.

What date did you make your forums account? I made my original forums account which I lost the password to on May 5th and my current forums account June 19th. My original forums account was named Xenoz (https://gaminglight.com/forums/profile/40758-xenoz/)

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? My current ULX rank on server is Lord.

How many warns do you have on the server? I have nine warns total on the server since I joined five months ago. Most of my warns are from 2-3 months ago when I had no intent to actually roleplay however I do have 3 more recent warns for RDM. I realize I should not RDM people or do any sort of minge behavior as it not only lowers my reputation but it also lowers my chances of doing many things on the server. Since my last warn I have acted far more serious and have been pushing to be as serious when on server as possible. I have not only been better behaved since my last warn but I have also improved as much as to being able to reach an officer position. I feel that shows genuine change in myself and is a good step in the right direction.

Have you donated? Yes, I have donated 100 USD to the server.

What rank are you applying for? I am applying for Trial Mod.

Have you read the staff guidelines Yes I have read the staff guidelines thoroughly twice. 

Timezone: EST

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I believe I deserve this rank because I have been on the server for a good amount of time and have good activity. I also believe I deserve Trial Mod because I have staffed in other communities before. I have also improved my own personal behavior a large amount. I would also just like to help the staff team overall, I know sometimes it must get hard during early mornings when only one staff member is on and I would like to help deal with those issues. I am usually on from 3AM EST to 7PM EST so I can dedicate large amounts of time to the server and overall helping the community with any staff problem it may face.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? If someone was Mass RDMing, and there is proof (via logs or clip) and they were not explaining themselfs and just cursing at me or just ignoring the question in general I would carry out the regular Formal Warning for Mass RDM and then ask someone with the ability to ban to assist me and ban them for five days.

Former Nova Vice Commander
toki GIF

+Support 

- Application Looks good.

- has changed alot in the past few months.

- is an officer so should be able to be trusted.

- Genuine nice and fair person.

- Quite a few warns but I believe people can change.

- Good luck!

SF SFL SRVW EX: Nova VCMDR EX: DT SGT 
189th Mandalorian Corps Imperial Fleet Brigade 

183rd Siege Unit Star Fighter Zeta Wing
Coming Through Star Wars GIF by michaelmarczewski

25 minutes ago, Evan? said:

+Support 

- Good luck!

ImperialRP

Ret. Shadow Guard V Noir Ret. SF EP GSO Ret. MC HS VCMDR Flanbro - Ret. GMVI/Mod

1136393658_image(3).png.38d29dde09c4c4b898f756b644e3377a.png 

48 minutes ago, Evan? said:

+Support 

- Good luck!

+1

Ex Grand General!

Ex Nova Senior Commander

+SUPPORT
- Has experience
- Behavior has improved a lot
- Seems dedicated to helping the staff team
Good Luck Xenoz!

Crow

Former: Havoc Vice Commander | Eighth Brother | Purge HVYTO COL | ST SCTL CPT | IC SSE SGT | SubLT
200.gif

22 hours ago, Evan? said:

+Support 

- Good luck!

ACCEPTED!

Trainings will be held on Wednesdays at 5PM EST, you'll need to join our TeamSpeak and go into the waiting room of an Imperial Head Admin 's office (if the member is online then feel free to notify him of your presence).

world things GIF
『Retired Head of Staff on ImperialRP』