Saint's Medical Officer Application

BeepBoop

What is your ingame name?: Saint

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:454882798

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?: Medical Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Rax

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? As one of the people on the server that has been playing SWRP for a while now, I think I can improve the Medical branch with the following ways. One, I could always start more RP scenarios within the branch to be able to keep people busy at the time. Two, I could give the enlisted more tasks to do while other people on the server are doing RP's. Three, I can ask the GM's to either start up a SIM for medical to make sure they aren't getting bored or ask them to make Medical RP's. Besides all that I want to help out the battalion making it grow and getting more people interested in it. I will help the Commanders, the officers, and the enlisted with problems they have.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I've been playing on the server for a while now and just starting to actual take it more seriously than I was when I first joined, Gaming Light has a really good environment for RP and other situations. I think I should be trusted with this position because, I want to prove to others and my self that I will be able to do good in the Naval battalion and or in the Medical field.

Why do you want this rank?: The reasoning behind me wanting this rank is because, I've always liked the medical battalion and naval, but I really want to be in other battalions at the same time. I would enjoy being apart of medical and doing RP's with them because they are one of the battalions that I think gets more RP time due to them constantly doing Medical Sims and other things. Plus I like keeping my self busy at the time when I'm on the server.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes, I understand that if I receive a strike I will have my rank stripped of me.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: To help with the medical branches troopers and ensure that medical has good operations for the battalion and to either assist with any problems that come.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Chaos_Killa said:

+ Support

-OG player (knows the rules)

-Quality & Quantity Application

-Wants to improve their view on the server

-A truly friendly person

-Wants to help Medical in many ways

as a past MO, I can say with confidence that RP is the strongest thing about Medical, and Saint clearly wants to improve the RP.

Good luck Saint!

+Former medical

ImperialRP

Ret. Shadow Guard V Noir Ret. SF EP GSO Ret. MC HS VCMDR Flanbro - Ret. GMVI/Mod

1136393658_image(3).png.38d29dde09c4c4b898f756b644e3377a.png 

9 hours ago, Chaos_Killa said:

+ Support

-A truly friendly person

as a past MO, I can say with confidence that RP is the strongest thing about Medical, and Saint clearly wants to improve the RP.

Good luck Saint!

12 hours ago, Chaos_Killa said:

+ Support

-A truly friendly person

Good luck Saint!

Ex: CMO Commodore | MO Commodore

Current: CPO Dornan

"Sometimes I wonder if Gmod is preventing me from getting girls"

19 hours ago, Chaos_Killa said:

+ Support

-A truly friendly person

Good luck Saint!

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

On 7/30/2021 at 11:54 PM, Chaos_Killa said:

+ Support

-A truly friendly person

Former Nova Vice Commander
toki GIF

On 7/30/2021 at 11:54 PM, Chaos_Killa said:

+ Support

-A truly friendly person

Good luck Saint!

SSL Nozel Silva IF5

ACCEPTED
Please speak to your Chief Medical Officer (Dornan) for training & whitelist.

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

• mikey! locked this topic