Player Report - Cloaker

Zombinator

-Support

Honestly, You both have to calm down and stop hating on each other. This is becoming childish I'll be honest but for the report -Support This was handled in-game no point for this. 

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

2 hours ago, Sparkle said:

I think BOTH of you need a slap. This is getting hecking ridiculous. Reputation abuse, picking on each other, dissing in and out of game. Do I need to go on? People in and out of the server, not involved, are seeing this as extremely harmful to not only each other directly but each other's branches indirectly. It's time for you both to cool down.

As for the report itself, +Support ONLY to have something done about it. I don't want punishment, just enough of a poke in the balloon to relieve the pressure. Remember, it's not the content of the message, it's the feeling of the message conveyed. All I feel is anger and resentment over someone's opinions.

Changing to +support 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

2 hours ago, Sparkle said:

I think BOTH of you need a slap. This is getting hecking ridiculous. Reputation abuse, picking on each other, dissing in and out of game. Do I need to go on? People in and out of the server, not involved, are seeing this as extremely harmful to not only each other directly but each other's branches indirectly. It's time for you both to cool down.

As for the report itself, +Support ONLY to have something done about it. I don't want punishment, just enough of a poke in the balloon to relieve the pressure. Remember, it's not the content of the message, it's the feeling of the message conveyed. All I feel is anger and resentment over someone's opinions.

+Support to this

Former  

70672632_Untitled(15).png.7d232f74c3ac9624b835990cffc361e8.png

"Foundation Doctor and a Medical Doctor are 2 god damn different things." -Light   "Can you heal me."-Entire Foundation   "Ok Sophia"-Arium

5 hours ago, Sparkle said:

^ Sparkle said it better than I ever could.

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

ok so, i have been dealing with this situation for a while now, it was origionally brought to my attention in a sit that jeb made against cloaker in which i handled, cloaker was warned by me for toxic behaviour, it seems like there is an issue between ci and jeb regarding forums disrespect and -repping on there, cloaker recieved a warn for, after killing jeb saying "how are those -reps on the forums" this was clear toxicity.

straight after this sit cloaker gave another -rep to jeb on the forums, jeb reported this and so i marked this down and reported it to rookieblue, rookie asked me to tell jeb to create this player report.

4 minutes ago, STONKSMAN said:

ok so, i have been dealing with this situation for a while now, it was origionally brought to my attention in a sit that jeb made against cloaker in which i handled, cloaker was warned by me for toxic behaviour, it seems like there is an issue between ci and jeb regarding forums disrespect and -repping on there, cloaker recieved a warn for, after killing jeb saying "how are those -reps on the forums" this was clear toxicity.

straight after this sit cloaker gave another -rep to jeb on the forums, jeb reported this and so i marked this down and reported it to rookieblue, rookie asked me to tell jeb to create this player report.

this is mostly all i know of the situation as i haven't been following it on the forums

• Gaminglight Love 1

RETIRED

On 7/30/2021 at 1:04 PM, Yato Sensei said:

Toxic comment? I literally pointed all the BIAS you keep pushing out against CI. You don't believe me? Look back at your 2 suggestions that were clearly targeted against CI so you could get the branch to do less and less in the foundation. Stop getting mad for the fact that we raid, it's fully within lore and RP. And the fact that you got so much - reps is because people found your suggestions to be bad. 

Also if we talk about toxicity, lets talk about that time you were with 912 at gate A. We killed you. You said something and Ignis pointed out that it wasn't funny and you proceeded to call him "Bald Fuck". I understand that he was on a job with a playermodel that is indeed bald but that doesn't give you the right to add in the second comment.

- Support

On 7/30/2021 at 7:38 PM, IgnisNuts said:

-Support
Removal from staff is way too harsh from him just putting a dislike on the forums. The other part was already handled in a staff sit, no need to bring it to the forums.

On 7/30/2021 at 5:35 PM, Sparkle said:

I believe that something should be done to both of you have for eachothers hatred of eachother but I do not believe that a complete removal from staff is necessary. Sparkle said just a poke in a balloon to relieve some pressure and I believe that aswell. Overall from me its a -support 

Just as some information. I quoted both -Supports and +Supports because I believe what their message conveyed but I overall think -Support to the removal of staff.

Edited by Corky

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

this about how I feel

you are both acting like children fighting over who gets to play on the Xbox next

Cloaker was already warned for the toxic behavior, but with this I think he would need another talking to

as for zombienator, making a forum post for something thats already been handled? I dont see the point and removal from staff is really harsh for something so menial

Edited by OWNED

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

Both sides are in the wrong. A verbal/formal warning for both contributors to the drama seems fitting. The entire situation is stupid and childish from both ends. It’s fine to have a dislike for somebody. We all got people who dislike us on GL. But you’ll have to cut the shit when it comes to consistently trying to pull shit on eachother

+Support

Edited by NeoID
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

• Hoovy locked this topic

Denied

After heavy review, both parties in this situation are being requested to cease interaction with each other in-game and on the forums. Further instances of situations like this occurring will result in a Formal Warning and/or Further Punishment if that situation deems it necessary. 

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"