Player Report - Cloaker

Zombinator

Your in game name: Jeb Threep

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19270437

The player's in game name: Cloaker

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:461863232

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: Various times on 7/28 and 7/29. Latest incident was 6PM on 7/29

What did the player do: Cloaker was formally warned yesterday by Stonksman for toxicity towards me in game, he killed me and said "How's that negative reputation on the forums?" Stonksman in the sit informed me about reputation, a factor I had been unaware of. Stonksman noted that I had accrued -20 reputation in about a day's time. I hadn't noticed and didn't see how it factored in. One minute after the warning, Cloaker went directly to the forums and left another thumbs down on one of my comments. I reported this to Stonksman and he pulled him into the admin only channel to talk to him over it. A thread opened up on the 28th in the suggestions forum in which I weighed in. I received a toxic response and then a Forum Diplomat stepped in to say "To avoid arguments please leave all posts to +/- Support. Any further arguments or useless posts will be hidden by our diplomat team!" After this post Cloaker came into the thread and quoted the toxic post and commented that they " said it perfectly". I feel that given the string of toxic and abusive behavior he has been exhibiting, this is a clear cut case of toxicity after a Forum Diplomat had already stated to leave all future posts to +/- support.

Evidence (required):

What do you believe should happen to the player: After this many issues, I believe he should be removed from staff.

Any extra information: Stonksman has handled this entire issue, I believe he will be key to assisting with the facts.

proof1.jpg

proof2.jpg

proof3.jpg

proof4.jpg

proof5.jpg

• Dislike 11

+/- Support

In order to avoid bias from myself, I will not be responding but I will bring up some points.

1. I feel as if both players may be in the wrong here.

a. Cloaker should have not said anything about the "bias" from you and stayed on topic. (CI and D-Class not allowed to kill each other with RP reason suggestion)

b. Jeb Threep could have worded that combat branches do not only do combat and stop being "bias" against CI (the bias part is in " " because it is not confirmed.

2. Cloaker assumed the Jeb Threep was biased when it could be his actual opinion. He was back around when maintenance was tech/jan. Who knows what his opinions are. They are opinions!

Also please don't be like the last 5 reports and argue. Keep it to a +/- Support.

Edited by Pills
changedx2

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

JDlg9L1.png

eF8pkRP.png

YB3wkWA.png

I think you need to report the 30 other people, all actions related to the reputation system on the forums haven't been influenced by actions in game but content you've posted on the forums which is what the reputation system is made for.

I've looked back at the content Yato posted that I quoted, I found only one thing that I find could be toxic, while I don't endorse that part of the post Yato made several good points that are legitimate.

Further more I've only given you a dislike once on the forums while you've given me a dislike twice.

This post has been removed by the Forums Diplomat Team but I still have a screenshot, it shows you not only be toxic towards me but towards all of CI. All I've done is use the forums reputation system as it was intended.

0wLpQ5I.png

2. Abusing the forum reputation system, or encouraging others to do so is prohibited.

The most common infraction is disliking multiple posts from a single member on the same day.

this is quoted from the Forums Rules

https://streamable.com/0gu3p1

Jeb bringing forum issues in-game ^^^

Edited by Cloaker

local teenage father :3

Retired: ci ddop cloaker s1mp

Ex Senior Moderator

Ex Event Team

Toxic comment? I literally pointed all the BIAS you keep pushing out against CI. You don't believe me? Look back at your 2 suggestions that were clearly targeted against CI so you could get the branch to do less and less in the foundation. Stop getting mad for the fact that we raid, it's fully within lore and RP. And the fact that you got so much - reps is because people found your suggestions to be bad. 

Also if we talk about toxicity, lets talk about that time you were with 912 at gate A. We killed you. You said something and Ignis pointed out that it wasn't funny and you proceeded to call him "Bald Fuck". I understand that he was on a job with a playermodel that is indeed bald but that doesn't give you the right to add in the second comment.

- Support

Edited by Yato Sensei
  • Like 1

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

Except the other people neg-rating aren't staff who have history with Zombinator and you are, Cloaker. You had an interaction ingame with Zombinator where you clearly taunted him OOCly with his forum feedback and ended up getting a warning on your record as a result for toxic behaviour. This is mentioned in the OP, and you conveniently did not respond to it. Nice try.

Forum feedback can adversely affect how someone perceives another's posts. I think you were really pissed off by Zombinator's posts in that thread and you're just trying to pick at him.

For transparency sake, you also neg-rated a posted of mine this morning and received a PM from me as a result:

"Just wondering why you two neg-rated my fully fleshed out, respectful post in the D-Class/CI suggestion topic. I clearly and politely laid out my thoughts and arguments, and even at the end of the post conceded ground that some change is needed. What exactly is wrong with that?

The way I see it is two staff members, ie. representatives of the community are actively fucking with me and how others are going to perceive me via the feedback system because I disagree with them. I own that shitty post I made against you in your report, Cloaker, and in hindsight I regret it, there were better ways to express my thoughts. Is that the problem here?"

This was the post:

Like fucking really?

Edited by Kvist
  • Gaminglight Love 1

37 minutes ago, Cloaker said:

JDlg9L1.png

eF8pkRP.png

YB3wkWA.png

I think you need to report the 30 other people, all actions related to the reputation system on the forums haven't been influenced by actions in game but content you've posted on the forums which is what the reputation system is made for.

I've looked back at the content Yato posted that I quoted, I found only one thing that I find could be toxic, while I don't endorse that part of the post Yato made several good points that are legitimate.

Further more I've only given you a dislike once on the forums while you've given me a dislike twice.

This post has been removed by the Forums Diplomat Team but I still have a screenshot, it shows you not only be toxic towards me but towards all of CI. All I've done is use the forums reputation system as it was intended.

0wLpQ5I.png

-Support 
Cloaker said it perfectly 

EX MAJ In MIL 
EX A2 In E4
Current VCMDR Of Sarkic

I would like to add, that suggestion was not very good as it would kill the activity of several branches, as stated by a comment in that suggestion. Which would explain all the dislikes of that post. However, if you feel you are being targeted, you have every right to post a report. I just feel there was a minor misunderstanding in the -20 rep. 

As for the comments made, I have no context other than the context provided at this time. So I don't wanna assume.

I'll leave a -support for the time being unless things escalate every further. 

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

+/-

But due to the fact that cloaker has already received a formal warning for being toxic it therefore takes his reasons away from others yes there are as cloaker  said around 30 other people that downvoted however the fact STANDS that based off a warning cloakers interaction with Zombinator stretches far out than simply a disagreement 

However I must say zombinator you're discussions with CI have also not been proactive either... hence cloakers screenshot.. 

I will need @STONKSMANto clarify more before i can choose to say cloakers behavior was truly negligent and or if cloaker was in the right

Edited by Some minge
  • Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

33 minutes ago, Some minge said:

However I must say zombinator you're discussions with CI have also not been proactive either... hence cloakers screenshot.. 

I was given a strike for that post. Responding to rule-breaking by breaking a rule is prohibited, fighting toxic with toxic isn't an acceptable answer.

Just now, Mary said:

if Cloaker was already warned for it in game then why make a player report for him?

Because the behavior continues, its a trend that has not ceased. Different issue.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Yato Sensei said:

Toxic comment? I literally pointed all the BIAS you keep pushing out against CI. You don't believe me? Look back at your 2 suggestions that were clearly targeted against CI so you could get the branch to do less and less in the foundation. Stop getting mad for the fact that we raid, it's fully within lore and RP. And the fact that you got so much - reps is because people found your suggestions to be bad. 

Also if we talk about toxicity, lets talk about that time you were with 912 at gate A. We killed you. You said something and Ignis pointed out that it wasn't funny and you proceeded to call him "Bald Fuck". I understand that he was on a job with a playermodel that is indeed bald but that doesn't give you the right to add in the second comment.

- Support

Ty yato

-Support

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

3 hours ago, Yato Sensei said:

- Support

yeah, -support.

Research Administrator | R.A.U. Commissioner | External Agent 3 "Oyasumi"

image.png.ef2fbf407892c884509d5e5c10e6fc2c.png

3 hours ago, Yato Sensei said:

- Support

I think BOTH of you need a slap. This is getting hecking ridiculous. Reputation abuse, picking on each other, dissing in and out of game. Do I need to go on? People in and out of the server, not involved, are seeing this as extremely harmful to not only each other directly but each other's branches indirectly. It's time for you both to cool down.

As for the report itself, +Support ONLY to have something done about it. I don't want punishment, just enough of a poke in the balloon to relieve the pressure. Remember, it's not the content of the message, it's the feeling of the message conveyed. All I feel is anger and resentment over someone's opinions.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Sparkle said:

I think BOTH of you need a slap. This is getting hecking ridiculous. Reputation abuse, picking on each other, dissing in and out of game. Do I need to go on? People in and out of the server, not involved, are seeing this as extremely harmful to not only each other directly but each other's branches indirectly. It's time for you both to cool down.

As for the report itself, +Support ONLY to have something done about it. I don't want punishment, just enough of a poke in the balloon to relieve the pressure. Remember, it's not the content of the message, it's the feeling of the message conveyed. All I feel is anger and resentment over someone's opinions.

Again, Cloaker is the staff member here. He's held to a much higher standard. I appreciate that you are seeing things a lot more clearer than others, though we can't fall into the 'boys will be boys' trope and let a staff member slide by like this.

The posts in here just prove the report - Yato, whom Cloaker has said he agrees with on this subject, is calling Zombinator out for nothing more than having a difference of opinion than him on a number of subjects, and then for the great sin of posting suggestions he also disagrees with. Then Yato is willing to go to such lengths to discredit Zombinator, he outright fabricates a story about him insulting a guy OOCly with a misleadingly out of context clip.

Edited by Kvist
Replaced 'edited' with 'out of context'
  • Gaminglight Love 1

6 hours ago, Cloaker said:

JDlg9L1.png

eF8pkRP.png

YB3wkWA.png

0wLpQ5I.png

- Support
Cloaker said it perfectly. 

W̵̠̽O̶̤̐̎͠R̷̨̯͇̘̓̓̐̚Ķ̶̨͙̌͗͋̐ ̷͎̻͈͘H̵̦̝̅́͝Ä̶̱̽R̷̔͊̀͜͠D̷̲̠̱͛͘ ̵̹̞͖͍̽͂Í̶̛̠́̎ͅÑ̶̟͈ ̸̭̖̋̀S̸̞̯͔̈́̍̈̽͜I̵̞̹̓͌̈́Ḹ̴͕̤̠̃Ë̶̘́͑Ṋ̵̰̞̀̏̄́C̸̼̱̏̑Ě̸͕̕͝

̸͚͊͐͘Á̵̩̂̃N̶̩̦̈́Ḑ̷̲̣͐͐ ̷̨̣͇̄L̴̢̳̰̀̃E̸̙͗̏̕T̵̜́͛̿ ̴̝̯̠̐̇́S̸̠̣͋̆U̶̳̖̹̐C̶͙̩̽C̶̩̻̍̕E̷͈͖̓̈S̴͖͎̆͒͆͜S̸̥̞̗̠̀͌ ̶̫̩̬͂͛͝M̵͇̗͙͗͝͝A̶̛̬̦̾̿K̴̨̙̍ͅͅE̴̠͇̮͐͗́ ̵̳̲̅͑͝T̴͙͙̀̈́ͅH̶̢̎͛̈́̿E̴͈͖̹̔̂͝ ̴̹̯͓̂̈́N̶̦͌͒̔̎Ȍ̸̘͝I̴̭̠̅ͅS̸̭̼͋̕Ë̵́

A̵̙̥̭̠̓̅̎͘͝ͅ1̵̢̙̲̰̦̞͆͊ ̴̝̏́͑͂͝N̴̨͊̍o̸̖̦̬̅̑̇̍͠m̶̖̃a̸͉̤̜̪̘͑͌͝ḑ̶̘̣̬͇̈́ ̵͈̤̪͇̉͋̓̾Ỉ̴͓͔͍̻͖͕́͆͂̕͝  /  Ş̵̧̛͙̙̼̌́͑̐͠T̶̢͔̫̿̓̿̅F̷̟̗̅̄̚ͅ ̷̝̈́̏̀̾̔̑D̸̰̓̾͌͝͝4̵̠̼̓̅̆͝͠ ̷̭̺͎̇H̸͚͖͇̃̀̋͘a̷̛͎͉̦̦̐̽́̑d̷̨͖͋e̵͍͒͆ś̵͈̪͓̞ ̸̣͉̄Ḍ̸̓I̶̩͖̖̟̯͒3̵̨̡̩͇̏̏

6 hours ago, Yato Sensei said:

- Support

6 hours ago, Cloaker said:

JDlg9L1.png

eF8pkRP.png

YB3wkWA.png

0wLpQ5I.png

Couldn’t have said it better

idk im 2LT ok bye

2 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

-SUPPORT 

This is a player report not a staff report so you cant really Request his removal from staff 

and this is just beginning to be a childish game so yall got to stop hatting on each other  

ill talk to cloaker and you got to chill 

since it all came from a suggestion that was against ci and you kept responding with stupid things and they hated that 

so we should close this and stop with the childish stuff 

• Like 3
  • Dislike 1

Best Regards From The Middle East

CI General

The Middle Eastern Prince 

The Last Oil Bender 

• Hoovy locked this topic