Should "Jury" Get Officer?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should NT40 "Jury" Get Officer

• Yes.
    • No.

What is your in game name? Nova MM SSGT NT40

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:94066606

What is your current rank? SSGT

How long have you been in Nova? Only a few days but Xenoz has seen my activity constantly in the server over the past few weeks

How will you assist command with this rank? (75+ words): I believe as an officer I will be able to assist command by alleviating the duties crammed onto the few officers we have. I am also very good at creating ideas to keep the other troopers occupied but still having fun. Finally, I am pretty good at writing and maintaining Google Docs so I feel I would be a great asset for that issue.

Why do you want to become an Officer? (100+ words): I wish to become an officer so I can help command with their tasks so they dont get burnt out and feel like it's a job rather than a fun game. Also I wish to help ground Nova as the battalion it is and would bring many new members to help with that mission. Finally, the main reason I wish to be an officer is so I can be a support stool for my fellow officers if something personal starts to effect their activity or even if they need to go on reserves.

Do you have any experience leading / being an Officer? I have lots of experience as an officer, just to name a few I have been an officer in: Shock, Medical, STs, Starfighters, IC and 31st (Now called Havoc)

What is the purpose/duty of an Officer?  The duty of an officer is to both lead his subordinates and set an example for them and how they should strive to be. An officer must also be able to communicate well and try to keep NCO's and Enlisted alike in the loop of information and what to do during events. 

What qualifies you to be an officer? I believe I would be a great officer as I am very active on the server (Probably averaging around 5 hours at least a day). I also have lots of leadership experience such as being IC VCOM Scorch, VM Walter and MC LTCOL Citadel before retiring and recently returning. I am also serious but know how to have a bit of fun, also I am apparently very likeable and friendly.

SCP RP - MTF D5 VCMDR Robby CTF D5 Founder/Overseer of Operations "Omniscient Eyes" Mu Cephei COA | Ex CI R&D AIN INF Gerry  | EX RRH Engineer Uniform 48 | EX RS RobbyOG Technical Low Command | Beans’ Test Dummy Participated In The Legendary Technical Bombing Of Site-O5 | OG Janitorial Low Command and Assistant Head of Containment Cleaners | Creator of the DENSEC on Site-O5 | 

Imperial RP - Former Creator of Medical Research Citadel / Medical Captain Citadel  Former IC VCOM Scorch Former SF Vice Marshal Walter | Creator of ST Riot Troopers and Original Leader | Former Nova Trooper Marksman 2LT Judge NT20 

+Support

+Despite short time in Nova has been extremely active

+Shows effort and intent to help out in the battalion

+Has experience as an Officer previously so can be trusted with an officer position

+Extremely active

Good luck!

Former Nova Vice Commander
toki GIF

1 hour ago, Xenozz said:

+Support

+Has experience as an Officer previously so can be trusted with an officer position

+Extremely active

Good luck!

SF SFL SRVW EX: Nova VCMDR EX: DT SGT 
189th Mandalorian Corps Imperial Fleet Brigade 

183rd Siege Unit Star Fighter Zeta Wing
Coming Through Star Wars GIF by michaelmarczewski

13 hours ago, Xenozz said:

+Support

+Extremely active

Good luck!

He is very professional and will be competent for the position, good luck. 

Imperial RP | Ex Nova VCMDR Morpheus | Ex LTSL Val Kaiyo 

Police RP | PD CPL | Ex EMS EMT | Ex DOC CO | Bappo Family 

+Support

Extensive Officer experience

Very Active

From conversations I've had with him regarding Nova I can tell that he has a genuine interest in working towards bettering the battalion.

Respectful and mature in the manner he addresses people.

Good luck, Jury!

~ MM CSM Lo Wang Ex Nova VCMDR Mixtru NT03 Ex Lord VIII Mixtru

21 hours ago, Xenozz said:

+Support

+Extremely active

Good luck!