Aldescora's Medical Officer Application

aldescora

What is your ingame name?: Aldescora

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:138460105

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?: Medical

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral Seaman

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?:

So I have had my fair share of experience in Medical RP in Star Wars RP over the years. I joined SWRP in about 2015ish (if I were to guess) and have been off and on ever since. I also have a tendency to try and make sure everyone around me is comfortable and feels at home when RPing or even out of RP. I love RPing as well, as you will need much of in order to be both Naval AND Medical. Still learning some of the protocol when it comes to Adverts but I tend to try and be a human being instead of the typical robot of a player that is just not a fun person to be around.

Why should you be trusted with this position?:

I have shown nothing but consistency and efficiency when I am on Naval. I've only been on for about 4 days and have spent 3-4 hours each day making sure ATC is in control and no one has to wait around for someone to grant them to leave or come in. I also just love helping people. I know it sounds cliche but I really do, IRL and in game. I try to make sure everyone is good to go and being a Medical Officer would be the perfect role for my play-style.

Why do you want this rank?:

Again, I just really enjoy the Medical field in Star Wars. It's a place where you can drop your imagination into RP and everyone can role with it. The amount of Lore-related Medical diseases, medicines, infections, etc that are in the Star Wars universe is WILD. I don't know if I still have it, but I used to have a document that was about 63 pages long filled to the brim with Star Wars medicine.

I also just want to make sure everyone is happy and ready to get moving when they join the server. My main objective if I become a Medical Officer will be to maintain and help out all other medics anywhere I can, whether that be the battlefield or just a simple check-up in the Medbay. I just really want to help people, which is prevalent in why I try to get the ATC sector as much as possible, to help people get in and out of the ship. In Medical, I could expand that even further to helping people inside the ship as well. This just sounds like a great opportunity for me to really show what I can do and I hope it goes over well.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:

Of course.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:

A Medical Officer is supposed to be in charge of supervising all of the medical staff. This is a huge role cause it also means you have to meticulously get in contact with other medical troopers and officers and make sure everything is running smooth with no bumps. Medical Officers are "allowed to do all the duties as a medical officer" (from the Navy Guidelines), while also making sure the medicine system on the ship is maintained well. Medical Officers also oversee the 69th Medical Corps.

48 minutes ago, LucifersHoly said:

+Support

-Everytime seen respectful and always doing your job

-Sense of professionalism

-Understands the duties of MO

Good luck wish you the best!

Former Nova Vice Commander
toki GIF

On 7/29/2021 at 8:17 PM, LucifersHoly said:

+Support

-Everytime seen respectful and always doing your job

-Sense of professionalism