15 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Be Vice Commander

• Yes
    • No

What is your IGN? (In Game Name) 

MC ATAL LTCOL TheCatBob 1243.

What Regiment are you applying for?

Medical Vice Commander. 

Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I Want to become the Medical vice commander because I want the battalion to grow and thrive. I feel as if the medical battalion has been lacking in medical role play and I want to be in a position of power where I can help the Medical battalion become medics. As medics for the most part we are just healing and giving ammo but that's not the fun part of medical role play, I would say most think that surgery is the fun part and the true medical aspect of the battalion. The Current command is trying to get this done now and I share the same aspersions as them in this field to help bring medical role play into medical and I want to have the opportunity to help.

Another reason would to better the overall quality of medical, helping with roster, LOA's, documents, and to keep the troops entertained to me the last part is the key part to keep the troop entertained, if the troops are bored why would they get on and play if it's not fun what's keeping you in a battalion that's not fun but this can change (medical is not just not fun). Medical has its ups and downs in activity. I want the medical battalion to have steady activity and to make the battalion fun to do this we NEED to get the medical aspect added into a medical battalion. 

How much game time do you have on the server?

427 hours in game time according to BattleMetrics 

What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

I would say the purpose of a commander is to lead, improve the quality of the battalion, and to set an example for the troopers and I feel as if I can do all. I can lead. I have experience in leadership seeing how I'm a senior officer (LTCOl) and how I'm the ATAL ( Assault Trooper Assistant Lead) not to hate on any other troops but I've been the only active Assault command and one of the only active senior officers.

I hope people don't take this statement the wrong way. I am just trying to show that I have had to lead and I like to do so and I like to think I do it well. Right now I'm not in a position where I can dramatically change the quality of the battalion but I do what I can at the moment I try to host SIM’s and try to do passive RP but the passive RP can be hard because nothing is set in stone on what to do and most don't have a background in real medical care and it makes it tough to do passive RP for all which should be a big part of the battalion.

Why should we trust you to be a commander?

I can be trusted because I have been entrusted with LTCOL and I was entrusted with ATAL. I am honored that I could be trusted with both titles in medical that tells me that my fellow medical trust me. When I see this question I also think, can we trust you to lead and help medical and to that I say yes as I said before I am a LTCOL so that means that I have led the troopers lots  more times than just once or twice. And to help medical as a whole I don't have the power to do that but I would like to have that power to help make medical fun and in hopes to keep people on the server having a good time.  

How Often Can You Be Online 

I would say 6 if not more hours a day 

Do you have any warnings? 

I Have two warnings KTAP and FailRP/LTAP  (3 practically 4 months ago when I first joined)

Thank you for your time

CatBob

spacer.png

EX. Medical Commander CatBob

Most Serious Role Player, Totally

+major support

+very active

+hosts lots of sims 

+see him hosting tryouts even though it is not required at his rank

+would be a very good Vice commander 

-mc ato 2LT fatbob

Edited by spung pop
  • Like 1

Former Medical Vice Commander fatbob 

2 hours ago, spung pop said:

+major support

+very active

+hosts lots of sims 

-mc ato 2LT fatbob

+ltcol

• Like 1

ImperialRP

Ret. Shadow Guard V Noir Ret. SF EP GSO Ret. MC HS VCMDR Flanbro - Ret. GMVI/Mod

1136393658_image(3).png.38d29dde09c4c4b898f756b644e3377a.png 

• Head of Staff
4 hours ago, Zug said:

+ Support

+ Great Activity
+ Great Application
+ Great Leader
+ Would be a good Vice Commander

Agree with everything said here!

Good luck!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

+ major support 

+ great leader 

+ cares for the troopers 

+ knows when to be lenient and when to be strict 

+ can lead troopers into victory even if they situation looks Dyer 

Good luck! 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

14 hours ago, Zug said:

+ Support

+ Great Activity
+ Great Application
+ Great Leader

SF SFL SRVW EX: Nova VCMDR EX: DT SGT 
189th Mandalorian Corps Imperial Fleet Brigade 

183rd Siege Unit Star Fighter Zeta Wing
Coming Through Star Wars GIF by michaelmarczewski

On 7/28/2021 at 10:24 PM, spung pop said:

+major support

+very active

+hosts lots of sims 

I may be a MSG in Medical but from the time I've spent I've seen Catbob on the server just about everyday and he always puts in the effort to make the battalion fun by hosting sims and is just a good guy to be around. so it's a pretty big +support from me.

Edited by Proteus

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)

On 7/28/2021 at 10:10 PM, Zug said:

+ Support

+ Great Activity
+ Great Application
+ Great Leader

Crow

Former: Havoc Vice Commander | Eighth Brother | Purge HVYTO COL | ST SCTL CPT | IC SSE SGT | SubLT
200.gif

ACCEPTED

Thank you for your interest!

You have been Accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact General Milford within the next 3 days unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

-Imperial High Command

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥