Zug's Medical Vice Commander Application

Zug

Poll  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should Zug become Medical Vice Commander?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Zug

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

69th Medical Corps

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

There is multiple reason why I want to be a Vice Commander for Medical,

The main reason I want to become a Vice Commander of Medical is to help Medical grow into a better spot, I also have been in medical for 2 months now and want to help lead medical. I feel like I can do a good job with leading as I have some experience from other severs and groups. I am also active within the community and want Medical to have fun. I also want to make sure that we stay active because over the last 2 weeks or so our activity has dropped and I want to help fix that and make our activity better.

I want to make sure that Medical and it's Sub-Battalions can maintain accurate activity throughout the week. I also want to make sure that when keeping this activity that Officers and NCO keep trying to recruit people into Medical and their Sub-Battalions. I also want to keep Medical interesting so more people are interested in Medical and more people want to stay for longer periods of time, either it being a new SIM or some new types of surgery, I want to keep medical interesting so recruitment is better. I also want to help our Sub-Battalions and make sure they are functioning well and doing stuff. If it's training for Researchers or a Mission for Rescue and Assault Trooper, I want people to be interested in this battalion and the Sub-Battalions. That's another reason I want to help lead this command.

I also want to help with making Medical RP better and easy for people to understand. I want to be able to make it so Medical know what problems people can have with their body, like for example if someone rolled a 23 on when checking the throat some people don't know what to say, I want to make it easier for people to understand what to do if that happens or if someone walks in with some illness they know how to treat it. That's another reason I want to help lead this command.

Another reason I want to help lead this command is that I want to make sure that staff are always improving or helping improve medical or there Sub-Battalion. Coming up with new ideas on how we can implement new surgeries or experiment into medical or new rescue plans, I want them to be able to keep the enlisted interested in medical so they can be a NCO one day and help improve the Battalion. I know it's hard to keep people interested in a command but it's easier when we have many minds try to come up with new ideas. That's another reason I want to help lead this command.

I would also like to help run this command and make it the best it can be. I want to make sure this command knows what they are doing if it's a checkup or a surgery. I want to make sure everyone knows what they are doing and have some understanding on what to do. I want to make sure this command can improve and keep growing and gaining members and get great NCO and Officers to help lead this command. I also want to make sure that no one is inactive at their job and are putting a little bit of effort into this command. If it's hosting tryouts or coming up with a new SIM or Training idea I want to make sure everyone is doing something and stays interested in this command. That's another reason I want to help lead this command.

That's why I want to be a Vice Commander Of Medical Corps.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

400 Hours+, 2 Weeks.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a Vice Commander for a battalion is to assist the Commander and help manage the Battalion. Vice Commander is to make sure that the battalion is acting mature, being active and hosting SIM/Tryouts. They also help manage NCOs and Officers and make sure that they are always doing the right thing and are making sure that the enlisted are following the rules. Vice Commanders also help manage the Sub-Battalions for example helping Imperial Researcher Command by giving us suggestions on how to train people and mange experiments. They also help make documents and help improve the command in all. They make sure that activity is good and that anyone that is inactive get removed and if someone needs to be put onto the roster for LOA or got promoted gets put onto the roster. They also help mange the meetings and go to the command meetings. That's the job of a Vice Commander. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I think I should be trusted with Medical Vice Commander because,

I am a Captain within Medical and Director of Medical Imperial Researchers and if I was not trustable I don't think they would have put me within that spot in Medical. I am dedicated to helping Researchers and Medical in general and spend most of my time trying to help Medical by doing Tryouts, SIMs or trying to help in any possible way I can. I also have no strikes and have done something wrong to get me in trouble or punished. I also have some experience from other servers and games I have played on. I also have been here for 2 months and stayed active for most of the time taking 1 LOA and when I come back hosting a crazy amount of tryouts shows how dedicated I am to helping Medical and for it to grow. I have done a lot of work on those servers and games and enjoy helping commands grow to a healthy position. I know it's not a lot but I think I am trustable and have some experience with being in a command position.

That's why I should be trustable with the Medical Vice Commander.

7. How often can you be Online? :

About 10-12 Hours a day. (Without being AFK)

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I currently don't have any warning and don't plan on getting any.

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

14 hours ago, Flanbro said:

- Support

- Could use some more work as an officer. Definitely helpful but could step up more.

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

14 hours ago, Flanbro said:

- Support

- Could use some more work as an officer. Definitely helpful but could step up more.

SF SFL SRVW EX: Nova VCMDR EX: DT SGT 
189th Mandalorian Corps Imperial Fleet Brigade 

183rd Siege Unit Star Fighter Zeta Wing
Coming Through Star Wars GIF by michaelmarczewski

• Head of Staff
On 7/28/2021 at 7:56 PM, bop said:

+Support

-Very active

-Great officer, holds many sims

-Great app

-Nice guy

-Is serious enough for VCMDR

Agree with what BOP said

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

DENIED

Thank you for your interest!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Army High Command, this application has been Denied. 
You may re-apply in two weeks!

~ Imperial High Command

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥