Flanbro's Medical Commander Application

Flanbro

Flanbro's Medical Commander Application  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should Flanbro become Medical Commander?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

MC HS VCMDR Flanbro 5443

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Medical Corps Commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

There is a multitude of reasons I wish to become the commander of my regiment. I'm going to detail each of them greatly so you can understand my good intentions for MC. Medical has always been an interesting regiment to me, it's part of why I joined it. I'm an EMT-T in real life and love experiencing things relating to anatomy or treatment of diseases, as well as teaching others how to do those things. 

To expand on my first point, I want to instill more actual medical RP instead of just a basic checkup being the only thing we do on a daily basis. I've been the one making all of our new certifications recently with some help from the surgical command team (CSG+), and I'm going to continue making them following the guidelines of whatever members suggest to be added. In each document I question myself on how I would feel reading this and how easy and cohesive it is to perform these procedures. I was once a medical trooper watching others struggle because of the lack of precise instructions on how to perform surgical procedures in RP. If I were to become commander, I could instill passive RP across medical much more easily and in a better way than I currently can as a vice commander. Every member of the medical corps will be properly trained in how to perform surgeries, etc. and will not be left sitting in the backroom wondering how to do a surgery while someone is dying of an aortic valve failure or VTACH.

Continuing from my second point, I understand medical isn't just going to want to sit in the medical bay all day doing passive RP. So, as commander, I will also make it my job to make sure each sub-regiment gets proper representation and activities to do on a daily basis. I will expand upon patrols as well as the basic duties of each sub-regiment, both through leading my troopers and teaching my officers as a commander, and using my gamemaster powers to set up realistic and challenging SIMs or missions. Researchers could be deployed as basic frontline soldiers so they have some combat fun, RSQ can perform their extraction techniques and evacuate injured personnel while performing field surgery, and AT can be as badass as they are and storm in to buildings securing the areas for members of MC and protecting our patients.

As commander more opportunities also open for me to fix our personnel holding positions of authority such as senior NCOs and officers. Under my command, I will allow those under the highest ranking to prove themselves to command, while removing those who are unfit to be officer. Unfortunately in Medical we sometimes have officers being allowed to go inactive or NCOs allowed to be immature and it's not reported, so we have to find out days later. As commander I will make it my duty to listen to my troopers and adjust our personnel accordingly.

I've made great friends in medical. I want to give back to this regiment what it has given me through my time here. I've gone through every stage of trooper and understand what it's like. I want our newest troopers to not go through any of the troubles I had when I was a trooper.

Finally, I have fixed my act as a VCMDR and act much more mature than I did before. I want to instill myself as a role model for fellow members through discipline and respect, but also kindness and friendship as a commander. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

1,221 hours (About half of this is AFK - so pretty much ~610 hours, probably 500 of which spent on medical.)

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The commander has a large purpose in any regiment. They are the top dog, the commanding officer, the role model for their regiment. A commander is a position of power, but it's not just that. A commander is someone who is looked up to on a day to day basis for advice and trust. The commander finalizes all decisions for the regiment using their better judgement, and the advice of troopers. Medical has been missing a commander for a long time now, and I know I am fit to be in this position. I've watched it for a while now with no commander, and I'm ready to assume this empty mantle.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I believe there are many reasons I should be trusted as a commander. One of which is that I'm a gamemaster, a position requiring tons of trust from the staff team. Currently, I've risen the ranks in GM to become a Gamemaster Tick VI. Along with being a gamemaster, I'm also a moderator member of the staff team and am impartial in my reports as well as fair to all involved. Secondly, I've made friends with tons of medical over my time spent here, and I believe they all trust me just as much as I hope whoever is reading this does. The same I hope goes for the staff team and with some members of HIGHCOM. I also have no warnings on the server.

I actively try to make friends with my medical, whether it be through playing some games with them, talking to them, joking around, etc. I want these people to trust me because I know I can be trusted. These people, I know for a fact, will say that they trust me for a position like this.

I've been VCMDR for 1 1/2 months now, and have experience on my side. I've seen it all, including the good and the bad side of each of our members. As commander, I'm going to work to fix it not by harsh action, but through trying to be kind to them and working to solve the issue. You can trust me.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I'm an extremely active member both on medical and the server (albeit all of my time on a job is usually spent on medical!) and am on 24/7 AFK, as long as I'm awake on discord (you just gotta mention me!), and about 8-12 hours per day in game. This may change when school rolls around, but still not by much, probably lowering it to about 6 hours per day.

Weekends are when I'm the most active, I stay up all night or until the server drops to under 40 players.

On a scale of 1 to 10, I'd definitely rate my activity a 9.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

No.

Thank you for taking the time to read my lengthy app. If you vote on the poll please take some time to write a response or quote someone. : )

image.thumb.png.7a08e9ae61cdbf91947570e5126042fc.png

Edited by Flanbro
  • Gaminglight Love 1

ImperialRP

Ret. Shadow Guard V Noir Ret. SF EP GSO Ret. MC HS VCMDR Flanbro - Ret. GMVI/Mod

1136393658_image(3).png.38d29dde09c4c4b898f756b644e3377a.png 

DENIED

Thank you for your interest!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Army High Command, this application has been Denied.
You may re-apply in two weeks!

~ Imperial High Command

Thank you for the effort in your application!

Edited by TAlila | Tay Keith!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥