Map suggestion - Completed

GeneralDrDuck

What you want to see? -  A hood in the map 

Why should we add it? - it would be good for gang rp such as Bloods and Crips.  

What are the advantages of having this? - More RP For the gang roles 

Who is it mainly for? - Gang roles 

Links to any content -  Not really just a hood.

Note: I Don't know if your still taking map suggestions 

My idea for the hood: There would be one side for Crips to spawn on and one for bloods, They can advert gang war when they are in the hood (outside of it as well of course) . There could be a east side where Crips spawn and West side for Bloods and it would be a fun gang area and a good place for shoot outs for criminals and Cops

DEA High Command | DEA DCOS | FBI SAIC | FBI Deputy Head Instructor | Very Much Duck

+support

Would be cool but I think eternity doesent add locations to the current map because we are getting a new one. But It would be cool if it gets added to the new one soon

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

6 hours ago, GL Vader said:

+support

Would be cool but I think eternity doesent add locations to the current map because we are getting a new one. But It would be cool if it gets added to the new one soon

He was saying he wanted added to the new map lmao. I like this idea tho. 

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

6 hours ago, GL Vader said:

+support

would love it if gang RP was encouraged more. 

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

7 hours ago, GL Vader said:

+support

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png

10 hours ago, GL Vader said:

+support

^^ We had this back in truenorth where bloods and crips had their specific zones, would be great to see these again

That bald Aussie Guy

17 hours ago, Snuts said:

would love it if gang RP was encouraged more. 

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator