Jackcat neglecting duties

1stSavagerY

Your IGN:  1stSavagerY

Your SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:106502723

Admins IGN:  jackcat135

Admin's Steam ID (If You Know It):  Unknown

What Admin Did:  Both 939 instances at the time of this sit had broken flag-on NLR and he only brought the one instance to the sit despite that I mentioned in my report that both broke their flag-on NLR.  The one in the sit had also fail-rped as he killed me while I was crouched (I didn't think to clip it at the time unfortunately).  At the end of the sit, he said he wasn't gonna warn him for breaking NLR because he "didn't feel like it" and didn't do anything about either of them.

Evidence of actions (required):  https://medal.tv/clips/59606788/d13378WcPFZJ

What do you think should happen to admin:  Based off of past instances, I think he should get warned for neglecting his duties.

Any additional information:  N/A

• Like 5
  • Dislike 1

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

+Support

I'm disappointed of your actions recently even though I personally thought you would do great as part of the staff team... Because of pure laziness a player has been given the idea that breaking server rules multiple times is fine and being reported by me and many others do not give you an idea that a warn should be in place. smh

Just now, AyyGandhi said:

+Support

I'm disappointed of your actions recently even though I personally thought you would do great as part of the staff team... Because of pure laziness a player has been given the idea that breaking server rules multiple times is fine and being reported by me and many others do not give you an idea that a warn should be in place. smh

1 minute ago, AyyGandhi said:

+Support

Also how the fuck do you not know what metagaming is

• Dislike 1

E11 2LT || Ex CI 2LT || Average Metal gear rising enjoyer || Ex Nu7 2LT

+support 

With 2 staff reports made on Jackcat in the span of 3 days along with prior incidents of misconduct (A large portion of which is listed by ShinSpin in Jackcat's other staff report) I believe a removal from the staff team is in order, maybe even a staff restriction. The disregard for staff duties and abuse of power that has been shown by him is unacceptable on the staff team, along with insubordination and toxicity towards other staff (refusing to take sits or begrudgingly doing so when sits have been up for several minutes etc.). Excusals for this behavior have been extremely lacking.

As for the content of this report itself, I am immensely disappointed that a staff member would act this way, to not give justice because you "don't feel like it". This is not how a staff member should be acting. Jackcat is not fit for staff.

Edit: Jack's sarcastic and unprofessional responses to this report further reinforce my belief that he is definitely not fit for staff, he attempts to excuse his behavior again and again by saying he's new and learning but I see no attempts to better himself as is obvious just by looking at the other responses and testimonies of people that have had recent issues with him. I stand by my request of removal, and preferably a staff restriction for a good amount of time. None of this is acceptable behavior.

Edited by Loaff
  • Like 1

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

12 hours ago, Loaff said:

+support 

With 2 staff reports made on Jackcat in less than 2 days along with prior incidents of misconduct (A large portion of which is listed by ShinSpin in Jackcat's other staff report) I believe a removal from the staff team is in order, maybe even a staff restriction. The disregard for staff duties and abuse of power that has been shown by him is unacceptable on the staff team, along with insubordination and toxicity towards other staff (refusing to take sits or begrudgingly doing so when sits have been up for several minutes etc.). Excusals for this behavior have been extremely lacking.

As for the content of this report itself, I am immensely disappointed that a staff member would act this way, to not give justice because you "don't feel like it". This is not how a staff member should be acting. Jackcat is not fit for staff.

Edit: Responses by staff member shows clear incapacity to hold a staff rank. Complete removal at minimum.

+Support

Edited by Sparkle

So what I am getting from this is you think he neglected his duties by exercising staff discretion when it comes to punishments? 

Also the not bringing one of them could've easily been a mistake 

please tell me if I am not interpreting this correctly 

+/- until @jackcat135 responds 

Edited by Some minge

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

23 minutes ago, Loaff said:

+support 

With 2 staff reports made on Jackcat in the span of 3 days along with prior incidents of misconduct (A large portion of which is listed by ShinSpin in Jackcat's other staff report) I believe a removal from the staff team is in order, maybe even a staff restriction. The disregard for staff duties and abuse of power that has been shown by him is unacceptable on the staff team, along with insubordination and toxicity towards other staff (refusing to take sits or begrudgingly doing so when sits have been up for several minutes etc.). Excusals for this behavior have been extremely lacking.

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

24 minutes ago, Loaff said:

+support 

Frfr

18 minutes ago, Some minge said:

So what I am getting from this is you think he neglected his duties by exercising staff discretion when it comes to punishments? 

Also the not bringing one of them could've easily been a mistake 

please tell me if I am not interpreting this correctly 

+/- until @jackcat135 responds 

As both 939 instances had 1-2 weeks of play time each, it was obvious they knew the rules and broke them anyways:  so to answer your question I do think he was neglecting his duties as he didn't do anything about either instance not waiting for their flag-on-NLR.  And I did mention to jackcat that *both* instances flagged on at the same time and both of them didn't wait the flag-on-NLR right after he brought me and the reported instance to the sit-room, to which he "alright" and did nothing.  Unfortunately because I have medal set to only clip the last two minutes of my gameplay, I wasn't able to get the whole sit on video.  That's why I don't think him not bringing the second instance to the sit was the lack of him caring rather than a mistake.  Granted I don't have his side of the story and will need it to make a better-informed opinion on his lack of bringing the other instance of 939, I do think the part of him not giving any of the two experienced players warns for a blatant breach in the rules was him not caring.

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Unfortunately I am going to have to give this a +support for removal. This is clearly not an isolated incident and your behavior on this appeal (sarcastic comments and disliking anyone who says anything) reinforces the report. This is very disappointing to see.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

29 minutes ago, Blood Stream said:

I had two issues, one of them tonight where he warned someone for racism, but didn't try and get them banned... "didn't want to bother with it"

Very disappointing to hear that a staff member "didn't want to bother with it", this doesn't represent the attitude of a staff member as it is a responsibility to "bother with it"

+support

That bald Aussie Guy

you wnat to know why i was neglecting my duties because my mom came in the told me to hurry up becasue my uncle might die and she needed to tell me some very intport things. he has stgae 4 caner and has not been feling well, witch my is my moms brother and he has been suriving off of cemo for like 3 years. well i'm sorry my life is more inpront than a game. and i thought that this server is "A safe place" to be, i was playing to get my mind off of things and have fun but i gusse not

Edited by jackcat135

20 minutes ago, jackcat135 said:

you wnat to know why i was neglecting my duties because my mom came in the told me to hurry up becasue my uncle might die and she needed to tell me some very intport things. he has stgae 4 caner and has not been feling well, witch my is my moms brother and he has been suriving off of cemo for like 3 years. well i'm sorry my life is more inpront than a game. and i thought that this server is "A safe place" to be, i was playing to get my mind off of things and have fun but i gusse not

boy

idk im 2LT ok bye

22 minutes ago, jackcat135 said:

Look man, I’m sorry if you’re honestly going through that and I wish you and your family the best but if that is the case, you should’ve taken an LOA/ROA on staff because otherwise you are expected to uphold your duties as a staff member. I’m sorry, but unless you take the proper steps to notify SMT/JMT/other staff, you’re on the clock when you’re on the server.

Edited by Nydekore

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

2 minutes ago, Nydekore said:

Look man, I’m sorry if you’re honestly going through that and I wish you and your family the best but if that is the case, you should’ve taken an LOA/ROA on staff because otherwise you are expected to uphold your duties as a staff member. I’m sorry, but unless you take the proper steps to notify SMT/JMT/other staff, you’re on the clock when you’re on the server.

1 hour ago, Pillercat said:

Unfortunately I am going to have to give this a +support for removal. This is clearly not an isolated incident and your behavior on this appeal (sarcastic comments and disliking anyone who says anything) reinforces the report. This is very disappointing to see.

++support

idk im 2LT ok bye

it just came up all of a suddon so i could not tell any one it has not even been 24 hours that i've know about this, my mom is not even home she is in the hospital with my uncle caring for him

Edited by jackcat135

27 minutes ago, jackcat135 said:

it just came up all of a suddon so i could not tell any one it has not even been 24 hours that i've know about this, my mom is not even home she is in the hospital with my uncle caring for him

Well if that’s what it was today, I totally get that and if this is going to cause further issue with your activity I’d recommend getting an LOA in ASAP. However, what about the other times this has occurred? Overall, this isn’t one off behavior so +Support.

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major