Should Thumper be S-Mod  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should thumper be S-mod

• yes?
    • no?

What is your in-game name?: Thumper

What is your steam name?: [GL] Thumper

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:580475952

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) A little on a darkrp server

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) some time in early 2019

What date did you make your forums account? May of 2021

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User / Mod

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 5802422264_Warns2.0.thumb.png.51d0dc05e81b77b2b07ae661ed064a8e.png

Have you donated? no sadly but hope to 

What rank are you applying for? Senior Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Nope

Have you read the staff guidelines at ? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: CST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Magic, Tactical, Vice

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I have now Been Staff for a Two months and a week or so and I have been Moderator for Two months now and I have learned a lot and all from those 2 months and I feel like I am ready because I am active for the most part (I do though do a lot of RP) and Quite Mature for the spot, I have been quite known among the community and have a good reputation within the server and hope to even grind more on staff. I joined the server in 2019 and staff was always something that I desired to help the community because I really do not get such a good opportunity to help people and to help the community stay better. I personally feel ready for the next step in my Staff Career. I have always hade a passion for helping people from RP to Staff I always will be there for people. I do though feel ready for S-Mod, the Abilities that also come with S-mod. I am Mature, active and friendly and ready to take on the situations and problems that come in GamingLight.

~~~Thumper

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?. First I would bring the reporter and the person they reported to a roof top first I would let the person that made the report talk then hear both sides of the story, once he starts cursing at me I would tell him to stop if he does not I would gag him/her and once I have gathered enough evidence I would warn him for MRDM and request a Admin+ to ban for 5 days

| PD CPT | S.W.A.T SFC, FTO, Sharpshooter | EMS EMT | SCU CPL | Dispatch | SS SO |

| UMC LVL.3 | Senior Moderator |

+Support

Great guy

Good app

Has been mod for awhile

very mature

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

• Head Admin
6 hours ago, Snuts said:

+Support

Great guy

Good app

Has been mod for awhile

very mature

i feel that thumper is ready for senior mod hes a good staff member and knows what hes doing best of luck thumper ❤️ 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

On 7/27/2021 at 10:43 PM, Snuts said:

+Support

Great guy

Good app

Has been mod for awhile

very mature

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

On 7/27/2021 at 10:43 PM, Snuts said:

+Support

Great guy

Good app

Has been mod for awhile

very mature

Well deserving 

exSCU High Command |exSPRT SSGT| exSTATE LT |exPD MAJ| exFBI SSA|ex UMC Level 1 | Current PD SGT MAJ| USMS| FBI  | HRT| State Police|

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team

• Thanks 1