Unban me pls emily- Accepted

RattlingMarlin

1. Steam Name: salmon 

2. Ingame Name:Marlin

3. SteamID:76561198286205533

4. Ban Length: Permaban

5. Admin that Banned you:EMILY

6. Reason for Ban:| Map Exploiting | Protesting | NITRP | Disrespecting a staff member |

7. Dispute:Everything i did ingame was for RP i did intend to RP and i did.I made a joke along with some other ST's to go just barely outside the reach of the shock at Brig to "protest" for st rights.Me and my fellow ST's get arrest and were fine about it but since the shock arrested so many of us we each got stuck in each others hit boxes and when you would move or sit down it would either put you up in the wall or phase you through the cell door. Emily saw this and dragged me over to the doors that lead into the cells of brig and i start explaining what's happening.Emily is silent for 20 mins as i explain about it being a joke.Emily is unresponsive after I'm done talking and the only thing that is asked is "why are you map exploiting?" I tell Emily because theirs so many people in the cell that you either move around or sit and get put in the wall or phased through a door that i had no control over the apparent "map exploiting". I make a comment to Emily saying "can't you see the problem and how stupidly simple it is this was just a joke that got out of hand and now I'm being punished for it. Emily come on that's a bit dumb".And soon after I say that the last response i get is "So are you disrespecting a staff member now?" I say no I was just trying to explain how dumb this whole joke problem was and right in the middle of my sentence Emily serves me my ban stating my attempt for just a funny RP thing was really just NITRP and me having been stuck in people so much that i get pushed through the literal cell door as just nothing more then "map exploiting" and my mere little comment about the problem being nothing more then just a sign of "disrespect" and my whole RP joke sceanrio of a couple of ST's "protesting" making it's way on to my rap sheet for ban reasons.

ACCEPTED

Try not to do this again and also please do try to be a bit more careful .

Please allow up to 2 hours before your account is unbanned. If you wait 2 hours and no unban has occurred, please contact one of the servers Head Admin's

• Like 1