RRH appeal app

dark boi

+ support

While I do think what you did was dumb, it was 4 months ago and I have seen a complete change in your attitude. Oofer has shown himself to be able to change and has become more mature since his return. I would say give him a shot.

9 minutes ago, recon said:

+ support

While I do think what you did was dumb, it was 4 months ago and I have seen a complete change in your attitude. Oofer has shown himself to be able to change and has become more mature since his return. I would say give him a shot.

Research Administrator | R.A.U. Commissioner | External Agent 3 "Oyasumi"

image.png.ef2fbf407892c884509d5e5c10e6fc2c.png

10 minutes ago, recon said:

+ support

Good Luck Oofer.

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

3 hours ago, recon said:

+ support

Frfr

12 hours ago, recon said:

+ support

DHOR D;

RRH Analyst Lima-3;

Sarkic Archon General;

Former-Omicron-9 2LT Saw;

On 7/27/2021 at 11:24 AM, recon said:

+ support

EX MAJ In MIL 
EX A2 In E4
Current VCMDR Of Sarkic

On 7/27/2021 at 12:24 PM, recon said:

+ support

You have shown great change I believe you should have a second chance 

Former Research Manager| EXP medic |MTF E11 CPL FartDaddy37
AKA The guy who stole Rektifys rank
image.png.4a79aba1d074f4fe5053277bd4ea571d.png

On 7/27/2021 at 12:24 PM, recon said:

+ support

Hope you give him atleast a second shot at it.

"What do you mean, i cant murder you..." "

• Hoovy locked this topic