Do you regret your time spent on Gmod? If so what do you wish you did instead?

Geeko

Just curious after seeing a post with some absolute gamers having 10,000+ hours on gmod. This post is mostly aimed towards those with immense amounts of time spent in gmod but works for everyone.

• Like 1

R&D Chief Inspector and Poop Inspector

3 hours ago, GLaDOS said:

What else would I spend time on? 😛

finding love? I guess.
what else would I be doing right now...

god nothing interesting happens in my life

Research Administrator | R.A.U. Commissioner | External Agent 3 "Oyasumi"

image.png.ef2fbf407892c884509d5e5c10e6fc2c.png

Just slide it into your schedule. I keep a strict self care and exercise routine, balance work and college, and still find time to play. Its a bitch to organize sometimes, but it is possible. Once you get it down to a simple pattern, you can just kinda vibe with it.

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/31/2021 at 1:03 AM, Ya Boi Sawrunner said:

Just slide it into your schedule. I keep a strict self care and exercise routine, balance work and college, and still find time to play. Its a bitch to organize sometimes, but it is possible. Once you get it down to a simple pattern, you can just kinda vibe with it.

This is the same for me. It's a tough balance, but that is what life is all about. It makes for good practice with time management.

I don't regret my time spent at all. Gaming has helped me get through some real shit in life.

ava3.png.0a3ef8463f0eb0ea3d42c7c4c2722cae.pngJustin, Former FBI Director RA5 - GamingLight PoliceRP