Catt's Trial Senior Guard App

Loneeee

Trail Senior Guard Poll  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a Trial Senior Guard?

• Yes
    • No

Name and Rank:

The Name's Catt! How ya doin? Shadow Guard VII!

Are you in Shadow Guard?:

Yes, Sir!

How active can you be?:

I can be on almost everyday for at least 5 hours. 

Length in Royal Guard:

I originally joined on 3/16/21! Proudly.

Why do you want to become a Trial Senior Guard?:

I want to become a Trial Senior Guard for for many reasons, here are a couple. One reason is the many limitations I have as an NCO, With finally becoming an Officer I can be relieved of some of those limitations and encourage more RG to get on and show more RG activity. I'd also be able to work with the other Senior Guards and assist them with anything, I'd also be able to be closer to the Vice Sovereigns/ Sovereign Protector and be a helping hand when needed. Another reason I want to become a Trial Senior Guard is I'd be a leader for all NCO and CDT's, I'd be able to lead them when in Events and be someone they can come to when needing answers or help with something

Why do you believe you are ready for this position?:

I believe i'm ready for this position mainly because of my time and experience. I have put in 1,387 hours on the server and within that time i was able to reach LTC on Medical and VII on RG. With my high Officer rank on Medical i was able to learn the ropes of being an Officer what to do as one. I try as hard as i can to be helpful, active, friendly, and constantly looking for more ways to further better the Battalion and its Player's. Lasty, I have been trying harder to get on and push our more SIM's and Activity in RG. I have been training myself to be a great Officer and get into habit of doing everything i possibly can for RG. I am constantly trying to prove my dedication to RG and will do so consistantly.

Do you have any warns?

I have one warn from an unfortunate event that all of Medical was involed in. MRDM, I have changed since then and Matured. It will be my last. 

Thank you for your time!

Edited by Loneeee

"What's that Outside? OHH! OUUHHH!"                                                                                             | Ex ImperialRP Senior Moderator | | Ex RG SNR Guard | | Ex Medical LTCOL | 
                                                   tumblr_o2v48r0M571ufwwv5o1_540.gif

14 minutes ago, Leviathannn said:

Massive +Support

+I believe if given the chance Catt will make a fine Officer in Royal Guard

+Activity increasing

+Always been a key part of RG and SHG

+Easy to talk too and get along with

Former Nova Vice Commander
toki GIF

• mikey! locked this topic