LaFoursh's Security Officer Application

LaFoursh

Do you believe LaFoursh should become a SO?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe LaFoursh should become a SO?

• +
    • -

What is your ingame name?:

LaFoursh

What is your SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:197922265

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:

Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?:

Security

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:

Seaman

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?

I will be watching carefully over all of the players to ensure that they are following server rules and their respective SOP, as well as having fun roleplaying. If any member of this branch needs assistance, I will try to help them as best as I can. During the downtimes between events I plan on hosting sims, trainings, and tryouts within the branch to make sure that the players will have something fun to do, as well as build up their skills as a trooper. DT has been doing great with tryouts, but I barely see tryouts with Shock, so I will be helping them with their tryouts especially. Communicating to the players of this branch is something that I will intend to do actively to ensure that the players are having a good time while playing on this server, and that are roleplaying effectively. 

Why should you be trusted with this position?:

I have grown a lot as a player and as a person since I have first joined this server, and I have been learning more and more about this server and how great the community is, especially in the last few months. I have never received a strike within any of the battalions I have joined, and I intend to keep it that way. I am currently a Purge Officer on my other life and I try to host as many tryouts and trainings as I possibly can and advise and guide the newer members in the battalion to become better and help them. I have good relations with a lot of the players on the server and I try to help others to the best of my capabilities.

Why do you want this rank?:

I have seen a lot of great activity recently from DT and Shock, and with more players means more management. I believe I can help manage and oversee both of these great battalions and ensure that everyone is roleplaying as intended and that these troopers are following server rules as well as the rules of their SOP while on the job. I used to be a Shock Trooper, so I can understand how the battalion functions and how to properly use RFA's and what actions are arrest-able. DT is a battalion that I know about in lore, but only a little in game, and I wish to learn more about this mysterious battalion, and more importantly how I can help manage it. Both of these battalions have been doing great recently, and I hope I can help keep it this way.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:

Yes, I am completely aware of the consequences.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:

I will be hosting many sims, tryouts, and trainings if possible. I intend to oversee both DT and Shock operations to ensure that tryouts are being hosted, to see if the troopers are committed to their respective battalion and their roleplay, boost general morale of all battalions, and that arrests and RFA's are being properly managed. This is a huge responsibility, so I will do my best to assist the Security Branch.

Ex Havoc ATL CPT | Ex Lord X / Purge LTCOL | Ex Tenn Graneet | Fortnite Professional and Current Darth Doodoofart (Yes he is a lore character)

Peanut Butter Dancing GIF by Super Simple

On 7/26/2021 at 9:38 PM, Flanbro said:

+ Support

+ Active

+ Good app

+ Decent guy with experience

I've seen LaFoursh on Naval a lot and he's really dedicated to the battalion and always preforms his tasks well. He's honestly what I would call a model enlisted. I can really see him becoming a great SO if he's accepted.

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)

On 7/26/2021 at 8:38 PM, Flanbro said:

+ Support

+ Active

+ Good app

+ Decent guy with experience

Ex: CMO Commodore | MO Commodore

Current: CPO Dornan

"Sometimes I wonder if Gmod is preventing me from getting girls"

On 7/26/2021 at 9:38 PM, Flanbro said:

+ Support

+ Active

+ Good app